Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uuunbelievable headsculpt, best pacino ever made. Wow, no words for it. Seriously this is a perfect likneness and i'm so excited to have that headsculpt in hand. Fantastic work by EB!

You said "no words", then you gave a bunch more words.

Of every Scarface done so far, this is my favorite.

All these pictures make me want to buy this for how good it looks.

I actually did buy some stuff based on that notion. -_-

I have this buy/ regret/ sell phase going on.

Amazingly spot on!

383651_10150514564329585_329989274584_8941511_1352516715_n.jpg
Not only spot-on but it's hell of a lifelike! :horror
Incredible! Is that a production piece?

I've never seen Scarface, but this figure looks incredible. I may get it just because its such and iconic character.

I really like the look of this figure. I won't be buying though because it won't fit into the theme of my collection but if it did, it would be an instant buy. I love the film

This is the war version sending a message to the respect version:

otny.jpg

I'm coming for your money

Told you I was coming for your money... I just ordered this one too :yess::yess::yess:

Just like DX 04 fantastic set, plus blitzway chair on the way... with 2 BW TM bases

^^
I know a lot of people don't like the War sculpt but the more I see it, the more I actually really like it. Shame the HT Indy had the opposite reaction to me :(

Yeah a great final product it seems. Shirt looks too shiny lol but that Head sculpt is sweeet.

Oh and for Lejuans information- I've decided to kit bash all three figures and skip the cost of the 'twin pack'. Changing my mind like a boss :lol

If that's the production sculpt then I'm sold! :yess: Best likeness of Scarface yet! :bow I just wish they made the eyes looking straight but no matter, I can still handle it like I handled their Leon. :)

Back