Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I 100 percent disagree with the above. Because Bourne is such a generic look that the difference between Bourne and some lame Matt Damon doll lies soely in the subtlety of the accuracies in the outfit. That and the fact that you can piece together a one hundred percent accurate Bourne outfit for even less than 40 dollars is why I discourage anyone from taking the above route.

Got the head and body today both are top notch.

If you're gonna say the difference between a lame matt damon doll and jason bourne lies in some accuracies of the outfit (which isn't exactly special, they're ordinary clothes that he changed a lot), then i guess jason bourne is a lame matt damon doll.

Just remembered something, the IP Man body, though an RM-4, doesn't have the extended ankles that the Damon one does. They do share the same lower legs though, which is why the ankle modification was so easy to do. The fixing points were already there for the ankle posts as that's how they were on the IP Man.

CHEERS!

Just remembered something, the IP Man body, though an RM-4, doesn't have the extended ankles that the Damon one does. They do share the same lower legs though, which is why the ankle modification was so easy to do. The fixing points were already there for the ankle posts as that's how they were on the IP Man.

CHEERS!

There's a reason for everything. Thanks Roger! :goodpost:

Yeah, I'm surprised whoever did the video didn't notice. There's a full length pic of the IP Man body here somewhere where you can see it.

CHEERS!

Yeah, I'm surprised whoever did the video didn't notice. There's a full length pic of the IP Man body here somewhere where you can see it.

CHEERS!

:monkey3 Well, I did the video but I didn't notice that because I'm not interested about IP man so I have not seen it's body pics :lol

Oh, sorry!

Here's the pic that I got from OSW, I thought it was on here too:

image0328.jpg

CHEERS!

Thanks,

I think the main differences could be extended ankles and improved ankle articulation. Mind you, a nude IP Man costs more than twice what the Damon does!

CHEERS!

Matt Damon's neck looks to be a tight fit so,
would it be possible, just to pop on a Hot Toys head with sculpted neck?
Thanks.

Last edited:
I ended up prying off the enterbsy neck plug which fit on a TT but gave the look of bulbous head and no neck. The HT plug gave him more length so I glued it on instead. He looks good, just like Damon but his head is still a bit big.

I gave his body to Mr. Spock. Perfect height and proportion!

I may do the mod in the video a few pages back, I may not. I'll see how everything looks.

I think, with regard to the HT head question, that you could just fit an HT neck plug to the Enterbay ball, though I'm sure someone said it was loose.

CHEERS!

Sooooo, any in hand pics of him? Some of you seem to have it, so post some pics of him please :)

The actual height of the enterbay neck adapter plug is really short, so it gives him no neck if you put him on a HT body, so the HT neck adapter fixes that. I'm saving the enterbay adapter for the next time i got a guy with giraffe syndrome as it fits on the HT body OK.

Yeah, i've been checking the thread, i actually posted the first in hand pics of him :p, but i wanna see more :)

Oh, right, LOL!

Well, I'll post pics of mine when I get it, but I don't know if the shipment has reached OSB yet.

CHEERS!

The actual height of the enterbay neck adapter plug is really short, so it gives him no neck if you put him on a HT body, so the HT neck adapter fixes that. I'm saving the enterbay adapter for the next time i got a guy with giraffe syndrome as it fits on the HT body OK.

So a HT neck will fit on this body then? The reason I ask is I'm tempted to get one but I don't need the head sculpt it comes with and I noticed you can get it cheaper on eBay without it.

Back