Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thats reassuring to hear. I may get the head/neckless version then.

Got my RM-4 body yesterday. Let's just say you guys are right. He is huge, as tall as the old sideshow body. That, to me is the downside. The ankle joint needs quite a getting used to. I prefer HT's ankle joint than this.

On the bright side, the body is sturdy and very articulated. Almost as good as HT TT body. Nuff said, now for pics

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

Some action shots
DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

Height comparison
DSC_0230.jpg

Finally, a shot of the gear, and it looks good too!

OSB have them in and are aiming for a Monday delivery date. Can't be bad. Hmm, I'm getting a feeling that, if I do the leg mod, then the pants might not look right. They look specifically tailored to that length of leg.

Maybe a slightly hunkered pose will work.....

CHEERS!

Raymondo, that looks great, and it's exactly what mine's gonna look like :D

It's on its way from OSB!

Finally, a shot of the gear, and it looks good too!

OSB have them in and are aiming for a Monday delivery date. Can't be bad. Hmm, I'm getting a feeling that, if I do the leg mod, then the pants might not look right. They look specifically tailored to that length of leg.

Maybe a slightly hunkered pose will work.....

CHEERS!

The pants are the right length to the legs. Definitely wont look right with leg mod imo

Raymondo, that looks great, and it's exactly what mine's gonna look like :D

It's on its way from OSB!

Thats awesome congrats bud!

My bourne is a big upgrade. Please guys if you want an accurate Bourne I'm happy to help with tips... remember the EB gear is not accurate.

The head looks a little big without the coat but I looked back at the beginning of this thread and can't beleive i ever loved that loading toys head!

I don't want to speak on behalf of Raymondo but that is a Triad Toys 'Bullet Ballet' coat dyed black and I think a Loading toys sweater? That's what i'm using!

Yup that's it :D Loading Toys bag and shoes too.

The bag shoes and sweater actually came from the Jason Statham LT figure though. Sweater is identical to the Bourne Identity sweater right down to the patches.

The pants are Jack Bauer from EB.

Some parts like the pants and shoes and bag could be substituted for whatever is easier to get nowadays. But i like the nice tight fit of the pants. either way you can cobble it together for less than 30 bucks i bet. the big thing is the Coat which was gone for ages but is now back.

I'm not really bothered about strict accuracy myself. I'm more interested in capturing the essence of the character than a look from any particular movie.

Basically, Matt Damon with a bag and a gun will be Bourne in many peoples' eyes.

CHEERS!

I'm not really bothered about strict accuracy myself. I'm more interested in capturing the essence of the character than a look from any particular movie.

Basically, Matt Damon with a bag and a gun will be Bourne in many peoples' eyes.

CHEERS!

Agreed :)

Too many raincoats in my collection for my bourne to get one more :D

ps: i actually don't have it. So it's worth it, right? I'll just get the head.

I ended up prying off the enterbsy neck plug which fit on a TT but gave the look of bulbous head and no neck. The HT plug gave him more length so I glued it on instead. He looks good, just like Damon but his head is still a bit big.

I gave his body to Mr. Spock. Perfect height and proportion!

Default EB neck plug on an Adv. TT... looks fine to me...
post-5392-1303735419.jpg

Back