Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
69464edegw1dfolaufv2kj.jpg

69464edegw1dfol93g40mj.jpg

69464edegw1dfolccmkppj.jpg

Last edited:
I like the Damon headsculpt:yess:, hopefully it would be more accesible than hot toys and that you can remove the headsculpt:pray:

Lot of overlap between bodies these days... wonder how the scale will be. I don't have a lot of experience with EB, but their stuff always seemed to be a bit undersized.

Looks pretty darn good, but the proof of the puding is in the posing.

Definitely picking one of these up. The Damon sculpt is nice, but I don't know if it's as accurate as the Loading Toys sculpt from a while back. The paint app is certainly better here though.

Lot of overlap between bodies these days... wonder how the scale will be. I don't have a lot of experience with EB, but their stuff always seemed to be a bit undersized.

It's not. I have two Enterbay figures that utilize this new body from RM3 to RM4. They are both as tall as the standard HT figure. They work about the same as the Hot Toys True Type also. The RM3 had some unfortunate loose joints but it was improved upon for the RM4.

Here's my Enterbay Ip Man figure, which uses the RM3.
IMG_2456.jpg

Looks like a remake of TTM14 IMHO. This will be a good alternative cause TTM14's price already hike up nowadays, if this will be cheaper then I'll get one to exchange my Ip Man's low QC body!

It's not. I have two Enterbay figures that utilize this new body from RM3 to RM4. They are both as tall as the standard HT figure. They work about the same as the Hot Toys True Type also. The RM3 had some unfortunate loose joints but it was improved upon for the RM4.

Here's my Enterbay Ip Man figure, which uses the RM3.
IMG_2456.jpg

Great, thanks for the info... I may pick up some of these then :duff

Back