Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adv. TTM16 (L): RM-4 (R)
post-5392-1303735471.jpg

much longer lower legs... (most of the height differences due to this)

Well spotted, I hadn't noticed till you said. It'll be even taller with shoes on. I'll try some scooched down poses when I get mine.

CHEERS!

I have a question , I can put the HT feet joints in this EB RM-4 ???
I love use the shoes and boots from HT figures!!! :)

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere that the feet aren't on ball joints, i believe they're a similar design to the old Sideshow Buck ankles where they only pivot up & down, you have to spin the feet around & "find" the ankles pivot point to get different positions.

Not all that great a design, but for the price some compromises should be expected i suppose.

This body looks great IMO, the height difference is good for some characters, I'm going to buy one and make me a Liam Neeson!

OT, but don't use Headplay's Liam Neeson--that on an RM-4 will look like the dude in the waiting room in Beetlejuice. :p

beetle.jpg

Heh, maybe not that extreme, but it looks small on an ACI (Hot Toys sized) body, so I can only imagine how it will look on the noticeably taller RM-4!

Depends on what you were expecting. It keeps the feet flat when it's standing so it does the job. If anything, HT ones have too much movement leading to the figure tipping backwards or forwards.

The RM-4, so far, appears to be a sturdy and stable body.

CHEERS!

To be fair, in all my years of owning HT figure, they never toppled on me before.

If anything, RM4 ankles are actually harder to balance due to the limited movement. I had Onimusha toppled on me before after just one day.

Last edited:
To be fair, in all my years of owning HT figure, they never toppled on me before.

If anything, RM4 ankles are actually harder to balance due to the limited movement. I had Onimusha toppled on me before after just one day.

To be fair, both EB and HT figures will (be more prone to) topple without a stand (sometimes even with a stand)... and to a certain degree also depends on the joint's tightness/design and may vary figure to figure, or boot/shoe feets. The central gravity of human figures is high thus, very easy to topple, especially with top heavy figures.

Both HT and EB's feet have advantage and disadvantages.

HT's female TTF feet ... bad design from articulation point... looks nice though...

Last edited:
Yep they all play their part,

The best design I've worked with is the Enterbay BL3.5. I love how the ankles and feet work on that. They allow Bruce to do some great poses.

If you find a point where the figure balances, leave it alone! I've gone back, messed with it and never been able to quite get the pose back where I had it.

CHEERS!

Back