Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adv TT body has better clavicle height, than narrow TT, but the body/neck peg is roughly of the same height.

Should you need a body with better clavicle definition/contours with relatively thin layers of cloths Adv. is a good body.

It's true. It's my curse! believe me I wish I could be blissfully ignorant. But I;d be out of a job if that were the case haha

Man, i'm a nut for accuracy, but bourne doesn't have a specific look throught the trilogy, so in my eyes, if i dress him in black and give him a gun, he's bourne, no doubt about it.

I would agree on a character like this that is pretty generic throughout the trilogy. He never wears anything significant to warrant anything special. On a figure with a generic look the sculpt and an appropriate accessory are the only things that really matter.

Adv TT body has better clavicle height, than narrow TT, but the body/neck peg is roughly of the same height.

Should you need a body with better clavicle definition/contours with relatively thin layers of cloths Adv. is a good body.

The main trouble with that is that in shirts and clothing without an open neck, the figure will look like they don't have one. That was actually one of the main complaints about the Advanced TT, you couldn't dress it in suits or military BDU's.

In certain cases lower clavicles are much better as figures look better in gear.

Whatever, my RM-4 has just arrived, so, I'm off to unpack it. I may be some time!

CHEERS!

I'm back,

I don't have time right now to go in depth, it may be Tuesday at the latest before I can. I will give you some first impressions though..

Yes, the body is freakishly tall, but, I have tried a slightly hunkered pose and it doesn't look too bad. The range of motion in the arms is impressive, more so than a TT that's for sure. The joints are all sturdy and most importantly nothing looks like it'll break, take note there HT! The ankles are superb in my eyes and they look to be able to maintain any pose I'll want to do without danger of the figure falling. The hands appear to want to pop off the moment you touch them, but this doesn't bother me as I'm swapping them for HT hands anyway. The only real drawbacks I can see are the lack of full neck articulation and the height. All Enterbay need to do in that respect is to take out the ankle extenders. Overall this is a really nice body and well worth the asking price.

I did also get the gear. As others have stated, the materials do have a slightly cheap feel to them, but, I'd say you're getting what you pay for. The jacket material feels like the stuff SSC made their Jedi cloaks from. I'd say VTS and TTL were better finished, but, you do pay more. I tried the jacket on a Narrow TT and it was tight with the sleeves being a tad short. There's no way you'd get it on an Advanced. It does fit a TTL 2.0 nicely though. The pants and top look like they'll only fit an RM-4. The shoes will definitely require heating before you put them on. The wardrobe suits the purpose and is good if you don't have much of a budget.

As promised, I will go more in depth soon

CHEERS!

Finally, a shot of the gear, and it looks good too!

OSB have them in and are aiming for a Monday delivery date. Can't be bad. Hmm, I'm getting a feeling that, if I do the leg mod, then the pants might not look right. They look specifically tailored to that length of leg.

Maybe a slightly hunkered pose will work.....

CHEERS!

I think pants fit well with the legs mod. Here you can see some pictures of my figure with the legs modification. I believe it looks even better:

JasonBourneenterbay026.jpg
JasonBourneenterbay021.jpg

JasonBourneenterbay022.jpg

Yeah they do look good. The legs on mine have been sanded flush though, modding them could be messy and I'm not as bothered as others were about it. It wouldn't surprise me if EB bring one out with an Asian sculpt without the ankle extensions, I could get one if they do.

The EB gun hand doesn't look too bad with a Desert Eagle, I have a Cy Girls one. Thing is, I bought a Beretta specially for it so I'm going to go with HT hands. They'll be a nice tight fit and less inclined to pop off.

CHEERS!

Bah you guys are not Bourne fans. He clearly has very distinct outfits in all three movies and the one I created he actually wears in both the first and the second, sorry, if it's not SOME sort of costume he actually wore in the film he's just a Matt Damon doll in my eyes,

Bah you guys are not Bourne fans. He clearly has very distinct outfits in all three movies and the one I created he actually wears in both the first and the second, sorry, if it's not SOME sort of costume he actually wore in the film he's just a Matt Damon doll in my eyes,

:lol Nope, I must say I'm not a Bourne fan, I like the movies but not as much as to be a fan. I just bought the figure for his low price I wouldn't have paid $100 for this one. Anyway I like the figure...

Well, Raymond, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I'm happy with what I've got. If everyone has a movie accurate Bourne then they'll all be the same. Why not have some variety!?

CHEERS!

Clearly you're the biggest bourne fan.

Gee, wonder who that is.

Take a gun away from him or a bag or an earpiece or whatever you've added to yours and guess what? He's just a Matt Damon doll. He wears nothing in the films that you couldn't possibly see him walking around town wearing in real life. There is nothing unique or defining about his look. He's a generic character. What's the only thing that makes a James Bond a James Bond figure? Take away a gun and it's a Daniel Craig hits the red carpet figure.

Edit: I'm not saying I wouldn't prefer accuracy and if the price is the same and you haven't already bought an outfit it's definitely the way to go. My point is that if someone bought the outfit from Enterbay already and don't want another expense they can get away just fine by giving him a gun and calling it a day. His look is generic enough to do so.

Last edited:
Take a gun away from him or a bag or an earpiece or whatever you've added to yours and guess what? He's just a Matt Damon doll. He wears nothing in the films that you couldn't possibly see him walking around town wearing in real life. There is nothing unique or defining about his look. He's a generic character. What's the only thing that makes a James Bond a James Bond figure? Take away a gun and it's a Daniel Craig hits the red carpet figure.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:D

It's true. On these generic looks the most important things are the head sculpt and the accessory. The same thing with a Bruce Wayne figure. If I don't have my Christian Bale in a suit next to an actual Batman figure or something Batman related it's just Bale dressed up. Theres nothing wrong with that if you collect figures to have of your favorite actors but I'd prefer it to be associated with Batman.

It's precisely because it's so easy to identify it as just the actor dressed up that the smallest accuracies are oh so important. It could be Bruce Wayne, bond, Tony stark etc. If it's not accurate to the film it's just the actor IMO.

The thing about that enter bay outfit is that even if you could pass by ok with the pants and sweater' in all three of the films he never wore anything close to that style of jacket.

Back