Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

I am so glad someone cares enough to post in caps :lol

You have reminded me though that, yeah, while it was understandable that EB would negotiate an exclusive 1/6 BL license, it beggars belief that this is what they'd do with it. Hot Toys + Arnie Kim.... But instead we get Passion for Bollocks and Ferrari nicknames.

Wasn't far off. Not cheap for what is pretty bare bones.yeah 2 sculpts but nowt else

EXPENSIVE!!!!
still enjoying my custom big boss......bye bye

31ul.jpg

My search continues as well. How can a guy be sculpted so much, & yet not have one mass produced figure/statue that captures him properly?

Yep. RDJ is another. Hugh Jackman & Chris Evans might go that route as well :lol

so no new Ferrari for bill this xmas:rotfl
this wont sell out anytime soon.:exactly:
anyone else think the calm sculpt looks a bit like Biao Yuen who played billy lo in the 78 GOD.may just be me:lol

Last edited:

Do not buy Big Boss Enterbay because he had to be the most awaited doll of Bruce lee of the year, the doll that was to complete the collection of the films of Bruce Lee, the doll that was to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Bruce Lee. Enterbay has created a doll without accessories, with the sculpt repetitive and poor. I think Enterbay hugely disappointed the expectations of many fans who were eager to get your hands on the doll for excellence. Patience ... even those who believe themselves to be perfect can be wrong ....

Yep. RDJ is another. Hugh Jackman & Chris Evans might go that route as well :lol

I think the latest Jackman is a step up from previous releases. Evans I could care less as I prefer to have him displayed with his hood on anyway :lol

My search continues as well. How can a guy be sculpted so much, & yet not have one mass produced figure/statue that captures him properly?

Seems like asian faces are more difficult to be captured? HT's similing face is still my favorite for 1/6 scale. I'm curious which Bruce they will do next for the 1/4 scale...G.O.D BL :pray:

Back