Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

Because perspective plays a huge part in likeness... and besides this same sculpt when its picture was taken at WIP stage from the correct angle of reference had a much better likeness.

To me this could be any asian dude.I agree arnie never sculpted bruce animated but his sculpts for FOF ETD were great even 5/6 yrs on that was my point.paint apps have improved but likeness hasn't.no matter what angle.

If we try and be nit picky like we are these days not even FoF calm nor EtD A will be able to hold up now...
Only kind of sculpts than can hold up in the modern days are Arnie's personal ones which have been sculpted and painted by him in the last few years or so.. like:

gud2js_20100811094740_13068150_6.JPG

gud2js_20110429032817_13644942_1.jpg

Maybe axe...mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe :lol

I have to agree with chris again as my first impression is exactly what he just stated - this looks like an angry random Asian person. If you showed this to a stranger and told them it was a celebrity I think you'd get Jackie Chan more than Bruce Lee.

Looks like the heads have been 3D sculpted by our very own forum's bbkill

Easiest way to put it is.we waited and waited for a big boss then EB give us this and expect us to pay 275 usd for it..

Where are the accessories he had?
2 knives in a fight scene, an ice pick in another, a blue back pack, a black jacket to match the pants and a royal blue one at the end of the film.

I think he just 3D modeled it and sold it to Enterbay...could be wrong though...I'd like to see his 3D model compared to the final sculpt to see if anything went different in the transition process, alas that's impossible.

wow, do u have a link of that 3ds pics.really wanna see them.

I remembered Bill's answer when someone asked if the sculpt was done digitally to one of the older 2012 sculpts, and his answer was "handmade, because the 'soul' of the sculpt can only be captured with hand - not by computer" :lol

I remembered Bill's answer when someone asked if the sculpt was done digitally to one of the older 2012 sculpts, and his answer was "handmade, because the 'soul' of the sculpt can only be captured with hand - not by computer" :lol

That is genius.
I wonder if the sculptors souls like being renamed after Bill's Ferrari's ?

I saw a video where I think HT's Howard Chan was kinda in the same boat concerning digital sculpts. I guess both are trying to protect the worth of traditional sculpting.

Back