Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

I'm also getting sort of a Black Label vibe from the sculpt as well, mixed in with Jackie Chan hair. I don't think I'd be too bothered about a relaxed neck not matching the yelling sculpt though, if the yelling sculpt has a stellar likeness. Besides the sculpts, I'm quite curious about the body.

Gonna be a black label body lol.said that with the box art..still say when bruce screamed his neck/body tensed like hell.dunno larry we should get more pics soon

Last edited:

Just a slightly bigger pic,
69464edejw1eayczf62cfj20s80qqq7m.jpg

This pic is weird....in the sense that on first impression I didn't really like it at all & he reminded me of the black label one which I've passed. But after taking a closer look, I'm liking the sculpt more & more. I have a feeling he'll look great when we're able to see his double eyelids better in brighter pictures, definitely better than the black label in my books. I hope it'd be like the 1/4 WOTD release where collectors' pictures brought out the likeness more than EB's own official pics:lol ......I....want....more....pics.....

Looks more like a mix of Bruce Lee & Jackie Chan to me judging by this pic.

I would like to have the Matrix from Enterbay. :D. On a another note the teaser pic of the BB Bruce mmmmm not so sure about the likeness ? Bit like the Black label sculpt , we know who it is straight away but there is something not quite right . Thought the screaming sculpt looked better :)

I hope they are not trying to release a Kung fu man as boss. So they not doing the full likeness to the BIG BOSS movie :D. But another pic teaser might show up better. Here's hoping .

standard kung fu figure 2 eh..:wink1:
well the next 24hrs should be interesting.
we could do a billy lo kitbash:rotfl

Last edited:

I know it's too soon, but i'm a little disappointed. This figure is promissed since 2010 or 2011, they should give us a perfect likeness. As Chris said, this looks like a cross of black label and hd 1008. I really hope to be dead wrong and be blown away in the next 24 hours.:pray:

What's this black label talk? Is this going to be a statue? The black label body is too lean for the big boss movie anyway it wouldn't look right.

I stated the sculpt was kind of a cross of the black label and the 1008 wotd.the box art pose is very similar to the black label statue.this is supposedly a figure,but no confirmation as yet.this is all pure guessing of course,but from nothing in months to a 27/11 date(tomorrow)this seems a bit rushed,and are old bits being revamped?to make this.

The hair is way too big,and what's up with the thick nose?When it comes to Bruce Lee,i think EB can do better.

kinda off topic,but just found this and love it.the ending is very poignant.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HavWSqFgNA[/ame]

WOW!!!! That was epic!
Heres another kinda off-topic video -
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxtvn23__z4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxtvn23__z4[/ame]

whilst waiting for new info/pics here's a funny video.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSU6mJC19fE[/ame]

standard kung fu figure 2 eh..:wink1:
well the next 24hrs should be interesting.
we could do a billy lo kitbash:rotfl
yikes that does look like the semi Black label Boss we are seeing :lol:lol waiting for more teasers now :monkey3

Back