Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

This Big Boss figure is promissed since 2011 i think. If Enterbay not be able to release a single Bruce Lee item this year will be a major fail.
They are who they are because of Bruce Lee, not NBA, someone need to remember them.

can't see this getting released in 2 weeks time..BIG supprise if it is.

Enterbay already teased the box so I think they will release it this year. I'm still hopeful for a November announcement. They already scraped the 1/4 Bruce Lee that was planned for this year, so they better deliver on the 1/6 version.

Only 06 days to Bruce's birthday and no sign of something new. Bill only talks about nba and robocop. It's strange that in the 40th anniversary of Bruce's passing Enterbay didn't give one single item.
I see this BB figure coming only in 2014.

Now that EB are the sole 1/6 license holders they don't give a toss when they bring another Lee out.

Im surprised that with a few days left to his birthday they havent made a peep about Big Boss since that box design reveal!! :dunno

too much $$s with the basketball figures!!
arnie made EB with the bruce lee figures,yet on the 40th anniversary of bruce's passing and his 73rd birthday,it seems EB/bill doesnt care.

Money makes losing your head!
Enterbay is becoming like Hot Toys ....
Is making money with the NBA action figures ....
Enterbay owes as much to bruce lee and thank you in this way!!:mad:
Fans of Bruce (and even those of sylvester stallone ...) are eagerly awaiting their figures!:mad:

sorry for my english.....but.....Enterbay is disappointing me!:thud:

if the doll is well made perhaps
but I spent the pleasure, the desire to wait....:gah:

I'm guessing another teaser or maybe reveal this month, if no pre order.

Scuderia is sculpting like a machine for EB. It seems like nearly every EB figure released since he was hired is sculpted by him.

Lawrence, is Rovo Jinn still on their staff ? If yes, then i believe he is only serving coffee :lol
we don't see anything done from him for Enterbay, only the football stuff for iminime.

Please Enterbay bring back YJ Park to do a Bruce figure, but keep close to the prototype !

Last edited:

I thought Rovo Jin was meant to sculpt EB's 1/4 WotD figure, but his sculpt wasn't used for some reason :dunno

225243_163823673767452_1749535826_n.jpg

535525_163823403767479_510654258_n.jpg

The only constant names I see sculpting for EB is Scuderia with YJ acting as sculpt & paint director. Gallardo sclupted the Tommy Lee Jones, but that person seems to have vanished from EB. I'm guessing every sclulptor, other than Scuderia & YJ, freelance for EB. I'm guessing of course, I don't know how EB is run :lol

we have to say goodbye to Enterbay?:wave

That Rovo Jin sculpt is really good, but the one used for the final product is better IMO.

Yeah, I said something similar. I prefer what was actually released.

Still a couple more days before the 27th. I think I'd actually be surprised if we didn't hear a peep from EB about anything BL related by then.

I have no words!:thud:
Enterbay has not even released an image of the big boss two days before the anniversary of bruce lee!

I understand that the figure scale 1/4 bruce will not be made ​​later this year, the figures of rocky balboa not be made ​​even this year, the figure of jean claude van damme not think it's perfection .... that Enterbay we do?:horror:impatient::gah:

Back