Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay RM - Bruce Lee from 'The Big Boss' Collectible figure

tumblr_lgks23Xgxw1qgxwxeo1_400.gif

:lol

Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

I got excited for a second thinking there was news about this figure! haha

I don't think we'll hear anything for a while. Most likely EB will coincide the release with Bruce's birthday in November.

At the beginning of the year EB stated there will be a 1/6 and 1/4 Bruce Lee released this year. I'm guessing that only one of these will be released on time and the other will be delayed to next year. They are too busy milking the Michael Jordan figures!

I don't think we'll hear anything for a while. Most likely EB will coincide the release with Bruce's birthday in November.

At the beginning of the year EB stated there will be a 1/6 and 1/4 Bruce Lee released this year. I'm guessing that only one of these will be released on time and the other will be delayed to next year. They are too busy milking the Michael Jordan figures!

Not just likely, it was stated and confirmed by EB. But... as we all know with their perk for getting things out on time.... anything is up in the air.

so EB has confirmed just 1 figure this year? will they continue with the big boss (how far have they progressed) or will a 1/4 turn up,they have the 1/4 body from WOTD(sorry ''standard kung fu figure'')already done.so a 1/4 sculpt/s maybe a quicker/cheaper way for them.depends on what 1/6 body they had in mind for BB.
yeah nov BL's birthday is a good guess on a release date.

Well the 1/4 WotD doesn't look like its sold that well so I don't think we'll see another in that scale for a while.

I'm guessing the 1/6 BB will be there next one ...and will probably be a much bigger seller since that movie hasn't been done before.

But I think even EnterbayBill has been surprised by just how mental people have gone for Jordan. They seem to have been caught short and playing catch up.

Finally some news!!! Is the figure going to have the same expression?

Finally some news!!! Is the figure going to have the same expression?

There was a 1/6 sculpt posted earlier in this thread, and yeh, it was this expression. Enterbay needs to include a second head with this set.

Edit: nope, wasn't in this thread. Wonder where I saw it...

There was a 1/6 sculpt posted earlier in this thread, and yeh, it was this expression. Enterbay needs to include a second head with this set.

Edit: nope, wasn't in this thread. Wonder where I saw it...
This?

Enterbay+Bruce+Lee++The+Big+Boss+Preview+01.jpg

Found the pic here :D

Edit: I realised that's mikecjw's blog. Cheers mikecjw :D

Last edited:

oooh..November bruce's birthday..nice if EB release this.and yes 2 sculpts will be good
not wanting to put a downer on this,that pose on the box seems very similar to the BL1 statue,hopefully it is a figure and that i'm wrong.

Last edited:
Back