Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

I think I remember him saying he was going to take a break from the Game thread, but it seems like he took a break from SSF altogether. A break, or quit, not sure.

Pity, he was always good value. Maybe now we're seeing new Bruce Lee figures GungFu will reappear. It was always about Bruce for GungFu :)

I think GungFu might pop in. Then we can bug him with all our BL related questions again :lol

Could this be the big boss BL? Found on Bill FB

ba6210f6.jpg

Another good news from Bill, a new body will be use for the Big Boss. No more RM-X !!!!! Yes !!!!!:yess::yess::yess:

hairstyle is more ETD/GOD than Big Boss so i don't think it is..but we shall wait and see..would'nt mind that head when finished for a ETD/GOD bash though.good news about the body (if they get it right)

That is the 3rd G.O.D BD head, not for big boss.

Correction :

Bill's vague on weibo as usual, but this head is suppose to be the 3rd BD head for those who got their set at the exhibition.

Last edited:

Why are the eyes in shadows? Dont tell me he's hiding them :lol

That is the 3rd G.O.D BD head, not for big boss.

Correction :

Bill's vague on weibo as usual, but this head is suppose to be the 3rd BD head for those who got their set at the exhibition.

no way they produce a whole new head from scratch just for the few hundred people that bought the exhibition set.

@Aeumuse

What exactly does it say on his Weibo?

@Aeumuse

What exactly does it say on his Weibo?

Loose translation,

"EB 12" Bruce Lee figure continues to shine! Sculpt in production. This headsculpt with battle damage paint-up will also be given to those who bought the 1st batch of G.O.D as promised."

Bill's reply to someone's query,
Q : The 1st batch, is this applicable only to the exhibition sets or does it include all faulty sets that were exchanged?

A : Of cos it's the 1st batch of the exhibition set, just like as promised.

What happened to Yankee? 15-20 posts a day for however many months and then *puff, vanished.

I have seen several freaks here he is charging for scammer,
I have read in some posts, he has taken money from someone without shipping anything... :nono if this is true I think he must give prompt explanations for...:huh

i hope we have a expressional big boss face, not a boring looking still one. one of him screaming be great :)

Loose translation,

"EB 12" Bruce Lee figure continues to shine! Sculpt in production. This headsculpt with battle damage paint-up will also be given to those who bought the 1st batch of G.O.D as promised."

Bill's reply to someone's query,
Q : The 1st batch, is this applicable only to the exhibition sets or does it include all faulty sets that were exchanged?

A : Of cos it's the 1st batch of the exhibition set, just like as promised.
That's pretty much enough confirmation for me. I didn't get a Big Boss vibe from the pic, now I know why. I don't know if I'm reading too much into the loose translation, but it kinda sounds like it won't only be for 1st batch (Beijing sets were the 1st batch right) buyers.

"This headsculpt with battle damage paint-up will also be given ..... "

Maybe it might go for sale at EB :D

Thanks Aeumuse :hi5:

Edit: I might quote you on the Game thread Aeumuse :D

Last edited:

That's pretty much enough confirmation for me. I didn't get a Big Boss vibe from the pic, now I know why. I don't know if I'm reading too much into the loose translation, but it kinda sounds like it won't only be for 1st batch (Beijing sets were the 1st batch right) buyers.

"This headsculpt with battle damage paint-up will also be given ..... "

Maybe it might go for sale at EB :D

Thanks Aeumuse :hi5:

Edit: I might quote you on the Game thread Aeumuse :D

My pleasure Liquid Larry,

I probably won't read too much into this though since info from EB is always changing. The only confirmation I saw in their statement is that this will be the 3rd headsculpt for those who are owed one. Yeah....initially i thought the pic was simply an unpainted headsculpt of the BD G.O.D, but becos of the word 'also', it could very well be a new sculpt for Big Boss or another release perhaps?

Back