Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

I really hope they won't mess this up like they did with GOD,Big Boss is one figure ive been waiting for from the very start,a shame Arnie won't be the one doing this :(

Well, I think YJ is as good as Arnie, and from what I have seen, I stand by that.

They are both good!.

Well, I think YJ is as good as Arnie, and from what I have seen, I stand by that.

They are both good!.

Oh yeah YJ is one of the best,his work for enterbay so far has been good,but what i meant was that Arnie is the master of sculpting Bruce Lee,and since this has been my most wanted Bruce Lee figure from the start,it's a shame EB didn't wanna make one when Arnie was around,as good as YJ is,he doesn't top Arnie's Bruce Lee work.

Great!!! :yess::yess::yess:
They are finally doing The Big Boss and please do not use rubber body same as GOD BTS. Make this a posable one and maybe we have a chance of replacing our GOD body when this is out. :clap:clap:clap

Bummer. I was hoping to see this:

Naked_Snake.jpg

Maybe if Enterbay got the license Hot Toys would finally get off their collective asses and release some Metal Gear figures.

:slap:slap:slap

YJ nailed it!!!!!!!!

Don't think EB will show sculpt till next year
So is this what you BL fans always wanted??!! :wink1:
Yeah... NO!
I wanted rerelease of FOF figure :mad::mad::mad::mad:
1/4 is coming!!
So it's a 1/4 FoF figure? :yess:

This Big Boss figure is also interesting. Please include a 1/6 scale bag of chips Enterbay :D

Oh yeah, & no eVision or any kind of moveable eye system please :D

I hope this will have more than one outfit and HS as well, we waited so long for this.

How many outfits could this come with? Brown suit? White shirt and pants? Refresh my memory.

They have some new RM-5 body in the works. But that probably has more to do with their non BL stuff.

I doubt they'll use a rubber body for this, Bruce Lee is covered up a lot more in this movie I think.

As opposed to Game of Death, the only movie where he was covered up the entire time ?

man hope Enterbay learn their lessons from their messup on the GOD figure, and dont mess this one up.
QC on GOD was terrible, and the body sucked even more

YJ nailed it!!!!!!!!

Don't think EB will show sculpt till next year

yeah, but will the actual mass production be as good as YJ's proto though.

That has always been an issue with EB. I'm through with PO, and will only make up my mind once Ive seen in hand pics.

That said, I think YJ is as good as Arnie, even though Arnie has a head start. Best BL figure out there right now are EB Kato, M Icon, and DX 04 normal head ver. Other than that, the others are lacking the likeness dept IMO.

Wow Enterbay is stepping up their game and I'm quite excited to see how they handle things from now on. They are off to a great start with the T2 Arnold.

A reason for me to come back to posting, but with my experience with the new GoD, if this comes again with that 'rubbish' body (RMX) Ill pass and maybe get the parted out HS and clothing.

A reason for me to come back to posting, but with my experience with the new GoD, if this comes again with that 'rubbish' body (RMX) Ill pass and maybe get the parted out HS and clothing.

They couldn't serve up that monstrosity again surely. They'll take this opportunity to redeem themselves and hit this release out of the park. Here's hoping, anyway.

How many outfits could this come with? Brown suit? White shirt and pants? Refresh my memory.

I'm guessing maybe 4, the grey Kung-Fu suit, the white long sleeve shirt, and the short one as well, not to mention the BD which both white shirts end up getting stained with blood, we'll know when ENTERBAY releases some pictures, and i hope they include the saw in the accessories that would be cool as hell.

brownish suit.short sleeve white tshirt long sleeve white shirt.grey pants.black sash/white sash kung fu slippers.and black pumps (wore vs the boss) knives ''crisps'' jade necklace..that should just about cover it
unless they put a little bandage on his finger LOL

I'm excited to see it. Buying it may be another issue. But definitely psyched to see if Enterbay can redeem itself from the train wreck that was version 3 GoD.

extremely curious to see how this turns out..

Back