Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

can't really see a diorama included so im going nearer £150-160..I HOPE!!

Id like it to be a small and compact set like the Kato... seeing the curent EB releases I think we will get it as a small and compact release.

This set is easily gonna be $300.

I hope not :pray: , unless they throw tons of accessories, but then it still should not go that high and i can't see them throwing a diorama on this one but in the end who knows it's early to tell.

Hehe factory diorama with fake ice cubes or grassy floor and two trees lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

i'd rather 2 heads, 2/3 outfits,and a couple of knives rather than a diorama..that at least should keep the final cost down(similar to the ETD figures) but who knows.you/they could even mod the FOF sculpts with a new big boss hairstyle/piece as bruce's features are very simlar compared to the later films.perhaps if the cost of the figure is too expensive maybe GO WITH parted out pieces for a cheaper figure as i did with the BTS GOD.hopefully EB with make a great/affordable BB so i have the option to buy the set

I dont see this retailing at anything less that $230 or so... If Scarface is as much as it is... this is surely going to be at par or as its BL, more.

Looks like they are staying consistent with the Bruce Lee sculpt. it looks like the GODv3 regular head. Hopefully the paint doesn't lack in this one.

395025_349677248378443_100000085131298_1465388_332651256_n.jpg

Hmmm, I'm not getting much of a Big Boss vibe from the head sculpt right now. Is it confirmed that this is the Big Boss head scupt Cosmos?

Well it's still a WIP. They said it's the 1/6 one. So unless they're doing FoF in 1/4 and 1/6, I dont' see why not.

Maybe when it's all painted up my eyes will see something different :D

Wait .....

Maybe it's the 3rd head for the Game set :horror :lol

Maybe when it's all painted up my eyes will see something different :D

Wait .....

Maybe it's the 3rd head for the Game set :horror :lol

It's probably that fabled third head promised to collectors of the Beijing set. :lol

Back