Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully with a smaller scale and theoretic cheaper price tag we get fuller more rounded out team offerings. Steph, Draymond and Klay might be impossible to get in honest EnterBay 1:6 offerings but in this new scale they might have a chance.

Hopefully with a smaller scale and theoretic cheaper price tag we get fuller more rounded out team offerings. Steph, Draymond and Klay might be impossible to get in honest EnterBay 1:6 offerings but in this new scale they might have a chance.

That's a good point but I personally wouldn't get any 1/9 figs considering I've already invested in 5 different 1/6 scale Enterbay figs (2 Jordans/Pip/Curry/Lebron) lol

Ships in August? Huh. I might have to bite at this point. I was disappointed by the first sculpt too and passed but hopefully this one is better.

1/9 Scale Enterbay Motion Series Photos:

2m3jkhj.jpg

f3hquq.jpg

34t3hjo.jpg

I actually dig the new sculpt and hope they do a 1/6 scale of this head sculpt.. Overall, I really dig these figures but I hate that they're 1/9 scale and have no plans of collecting these even though they will be much more affordable. What's everyone's thoughts on this line??

Sculpt is better but still not as good as their other ones. I like the overall look hopefully we get it in 1:6. I'm not fully sold on the 1:9, the price will really be the defining thing.

As a Rockets fan I'll be getting this. Would have liked a blue uniform Curry. Both look nice.

Back