Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's dumb IMO. But they are making a new 1/6 curry because I saw other people post about a preorder on Clarktoys

I hope that is the case but it seems odd that they would do 2 Curry's in the same year, that would be a first for Enterbay right? Except for maybe when they first released Jordan but I didn't even know about Enterbay back then so not sure..

I hope that is the case but it seems odd that they would do 2 Curry's in the same year, that would be a first for Enterbay right? Except for maybe when they first released Jordan but I didn't even know about Enterbay back then so not sure..

Jordan will always be the greatest to my eye but Curry did win the MVP unanimously - a first - and could still win back-to-back titles. And the first figure was a huge hit.

Bet EB is happy, now they can make a Lebron in the black Cavs jersey with the two trophies smiling :lol

Would like to see one of these figures in 1/9 scale to see the differences between them and their 1/6 counterparts..

I just hope Enterbay does a 1/6th Game 7 LeBron James and includes the Finals MVP and Finals Trophy. That would be my first NBA 1/6th purchase.

Back