Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expected the likeness of Curry to be improved over his last figure considering that EB hit a home run with the old Kobe likeness...

Hey for anyone on here that's interested, check out my Review of the 2.0 Steph Curry with a comparison to the first figure--I absolutely love this second version especially the head sculpt!!

I didn't realize the 2.0 is out already. Is there a place where it's easily orderable?

I would purchase it from Enterbay directly (enterbayusa.com) who has it for $224 but not sure how much they charge for shipping. Or through their official ebay page which has it for $239.99 with free shipping

Up there, Mike

cheers_law_and_order.gif

That curry likeness is perfect now. I wish they'd hurry up and release Lebron already :panic:

agreed, wish I had waited for 2.0, the likeness is so much better... although I thought the mouthguard of the first one was a nice touch. wish enterbay would have thrown in a white (home) uniform as well.

wonder if enterbay will repurpose the old Kevin Durant fig and slap on a Warriors uniform... maybe if/after he wins a championship or another MVP.

I need this to stay in-stock until I get paid at the end of the month. After that point I plan to get an OKC Durant and get the uniform custom made. I wouldn't be shocked though if EB did just repurpose their current Durant the same way.

Just finally pulled the trigger on Curry 2.0 - ClarkToys has a Flash Sale going on using code FLASH20 which took 20% off on it. I got it for $200 shipped with UPS Ground.

Just finally pulled the trigger on Curry 2.0 - ClarkToys has a Flash Sale going on using code FLASH20 which took 20% off on it. I got it for $200 shipped with UPS Ground.

that's good that the Flash discount worked, often Clark does not allow the codes for Enterbay products.

the headsculpt on 2.0 is much better... I was disappointed the 2.0 did not include a second MVP trophy, championship hat or home/white jersey but I guess they're making us double/trip on Curry. Only the 1:9 scale Curry has the home uniform.

KD might be the next in line for a refresh if/when the Warriors win the championship.

That's the only thing I'm waiting on. I considered buying the old KD and getting a custom uniform made, but I think KD has a good chance of being redone (hell they could offer up a younger HS and a Sonics uniform to entice non Warriors fans similar to Shaq). I think Draymond or Klay could get done if they win another championship at least in the 1:9 scale if not the 1:6. I'm really looking forward to it. Clark Toys ships quick so it'll be here hopefuly by the weekend.

Back