Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulk181, did Atomic Empire order come through? Tempted on ordering one.

Hey. Yeah they did indeed ship it to me. I received a confirmation of it being shipped and tracking info as well. It arrived last Wednesday but have not had time to open it. It was shipped in a large sturdy box. Too much stuff happening at work that I haven't had time to unbox him. But yeah, they came through.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Curry is accurate!!! Just not most common face. So awesome I bought 2, with my custom jersey!!!

and the likeness is off.

Hopefully the Curry likeness will be more accurate with the inevitable 2.0.

I'm surprised Enterbay skimped with the Curry - no alternate jersey, shoes or headsculpt. A lot of their recent NBA figures have been given this treatment.

I admit it is not perfect, but it's not as bad as some some act like. It's sold everywhere and I agree... Wish there was 2 heads!

I don't mean to divert the thread, but we need a Kawhi Leonard figure! The dude is having an amazing season!

I'm surprised Enterbay skimped with the Curry - no alternate jersey, shoes or headsculpt. A lot of their recent NBA figures have been given this treatment.

Curry 2 will only be made if he gets another championship, which is very likely this year.

Well Warriors hype came up last season, the season before that Warriors were just a competitive team, so EB didn't have much time to capitalize the Curry hype and you get what you get. They know with all the hypes people will buy it.

sometimes i wonder with ready made 3D CG, why bother with traditional sculpt which can be a hit or a miss? if it's a new creation using traditional methods works but when accuracy comes CG + Printer works the best.

I stared at this post for a good minute, wondering why I had no memory of making it.

Maybe one of you guys'll know. Is there any online store that sells the enterbay nba figures with payment plans similar to the way sideshow does hot toys, star ace, etc? I see them at full price at every site I see them on but if I could make payments I can actually afford some of these.

Because Enterbay knew this was a sure seller. I'm sure Enterbay will milk it and release another home version shortly.

Maybe one of you guys'll know. Is there any online store that sells the enterbay nba figures with payment plans similar to the way sideshow does hot toys, star ace, etc? I see them at full price at every site I see them on but if I could make payments I can actually afford some of these.

None that I know of but I'm waiting for Popcultcha to have another one of its sales. You can save 20-percent off of all in-stock items. That's what I plan to do with several figures, including EB's NBA line.

Curry 2 will only be made if he gets another championship, which is very likely this year.
Well Warriors hype came up last season, the season before that Warriors were just a competitive team, so EB didn't have much time to capitalize the Curry hype and you get what you get. They know with all the hypes people will buy it.

Curry himself has transcended his team. The guy is moneymaker. Even if The Warriors don't win the championship, the fact the guy makes highlight reels whenever he steps on the court makes it inevitable that another one is getting made. I would even argue that the way that Draymond Green is playing he is probably the next most likely to be made on the Warriors.

I wouldn't be shocked if we saw him in the home jersey with Curry 2s sooner than later.

If Curry hasn't already supplanted LeBron as the Face of the NBA, it'll happen soon enough. I didn't think it was possible but he, and not The King, could be getting the 2.0 treatment from EB.

If Curry hasn't already supplanted LeBron as the Face of the NBA, it'll happen soon enough. I didn't think it was possible but he, and not The King, could be getting the 2.0 treatment from EB.

The thing is Curry, is still a Shooter, and there isn't many Shooter in NBA history that has gained as much popularity as those One Hit Wonder dunkers especially post Magic era. Larry Bird is all i can think of & Magic Johnson. Also his babyface doesn't appeal to mass majority like MJ/Kobe & even A.Hardaway, Grant Hill & Drexler.

Hobby Galaxy does allow you to pay 20% down on pre orders. For example Penny 2-pack is $285, and with 20% down. You have to pay $225. They are the cheapest out there. I paid $203 for my Curry. We asked for another one and got 2 more. Please email me @ [email protected]

Back