Enterbay - NBA - Stephen Curry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curry and Pippen not as bad in hand but definitely off. I think Shaq (Magic especially) has a solid likeness just the expressions a bit odd. I'd consider Penny but kinda hoping for a current/ newer player soon such as: LBJv2, DWade, Duncan,Garnett,Dirk or Davis, Irving, Westbrook, Harden.

IMO they should have continued with legends/hall of famers first, champions second, then very one else. I think that would have been a great marketing strategy. May have been licensing issues, but can you imagine Magic, Bird, Dominique, Kareem, Akeem Olajuwaun, Charles Barkley, Stockton etc… Don't know why they have a Derrick Rose, Blake Griffin, Jeremy Linn, Kevin Durant etc.. before HOF and Champions. Just my opinion.

IMO they should have continued with legends/hall of famers first, champions second, then very one else. I think that would have been a great marketing strategy. May have been licensing issues, but can you imagine Magic, Bird, Dominique, Kareem, Akeem Olajuwaun, Charles Barkley, Stockton etc… Don't know why they have a Derrick Rose, Blake Griffin, Jeremy Linn, Kevin Durant etc.. before HOF and Champions. Just my opinion.

Most people in those era, don't really collect toys. You can see how even older folks like EB staffs only interested in MJ era stars.

Curry and Pippen not as bad in hand but definitely off. I think Shaq (Magic especially) has a solid likeness just the expressions a bit odd. I'd consider Penny but kinda hoping for a current/ newer player soon such as: LBJv2, DWade, Duncan,Garnett,Dirk or Davis, Irving, Westbrook, Harden.

A figure with a "real beard" for Harden will be so nice!

It actually shipped out today from Atomic Empire and should be here on Monday. Yes!

Cool, post pics if you can. :duff I'm surprised AE didn't jack up the price. BBTS would've. :lol
Thanks. I would agree with you that BBTS would've raised the price. If there's anyone on the fence about getting him, I would pull the trigger now as its limited to 2k and is an overall complete package with cool accessories of a player who's on fire.

I hesitated too long and missed out on a bunch of sites. Amazon has them for $275 shipped but I'm going to wait and see if Entertainment Earth gets it back in stock. It's only $13 shipping and so it'd beat out Amazon's price.

I have a feeling there will be a v2 given what he is doing now and that he won AP Athlete of the year and depending how deep the Warriors go this year. I'd imagine we'd get a tweaked HS and the home white jersey.

I hesitated too long and missed out on a bunch of sites. Amazon has them for $275 shipped but I'm going to wait and see if Entertainment Earth gets it back in stock. It's only $13 shipping and so it'd beat out Amazon's price.

I have a feeling there will be a v2 given what he is doing now and that he won AP Athlete of the year and depending how deep the Warriors go this year. I'd imagine we'd get a tweaked HS and the home white jersey.

Wait, isn't it still available at Atomic Empire? For retail, no less. That's where hulk181 got his.

Stephen Curry Real Masterpiece 1/6 Scale Action Figure - $224.00 - Atomic Empire

I got mine at $224 at Atomic Empire with free shipping. Shoe Palace is more expensive and EE sometimes doesn't get stuff restocked. I've had orders that were temporarily out of stock at EE never got fulfilled. I'd go with AE if you really want one. I'm sure a V2 is on the horizon but I want to be sure I get the blue uniform.

Back