ENTERBAY: Mr Bean 1/6 Real Masterpiece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And with characters like Praji coming out, Sideshow isn't all that different (not that I'm complaining, mind you).

Praji is a good point, but I figure they just decided to go with a named character rather than a generic officer. I would have been fine either way, but I like the look of the particular person they chose. Has a great OT feel to him.

I was hoping we would see Enterbay`s Mr Bean at Comic Con,it was supposed to be out in July so we gotta see something soon.

Apologize fro the newbie question, but what is "enterbay"? Another 1/6 scale like SS, Medicom, Hot Toys, etc.? I still have to read through this thread, but anyone want to do me a favor and post a direct link to this product?

My favorite Mr. Bean episode, in Church. (Loose some quality on youtube)

Along with Hot Toys and Medicom,Enterbay IMO make up the "big 3" of licensed 1/6 figure manufacturers.
They've not been around very long and don't yet have a huge number of licenses but the quality of their products so far has been incredible.
Some people dismiss them due to their very high pricepoint but to me they epitomise what "high end" 1/6 figures should look like. Here's a link to their site so you can see for yourself,
https://www.enterbay.com/

Not to knock on anyone, Enterbay's quality is excellent, but can they really be considered one of the "big three"? Haven't they only released 3-4 versions of the same bruce lee figure? I find it hard to pay up to $300+ for a Mr. Bean.

Not to knock on anyone, Enterbay's quality is excellent, but can they really be considered one of the "big three"? Haven't they only released 3-4 versions of the same bruce lee figure? I find it hard to pay up to $300+ for a Mr. Bean.
Apart from the four different Bruce Lee figures, they have also made a number of other figures, that don't happen to be in the $300 category, such as the Jet Li figure from Fearless as one example, that sells for around half that. I wouldn't think Mr Bean would be selling for $300. There'll be another Bruce Lee figure soon, with a diorama, so I expect that to be in the $300+ area, and hopefully Jackie Chan will be out before Christmas.

Back