ENTERBAY: Mr Bean 1/6 Real Masterpiece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't get it.
The only good that might come of this IMHO is if they've done a deal with Richard Curtiss (who's work I now find so saccharin it makes me feel ill) and Rowen Atkinson, then we might also get-

568874_L1.jpg

And that would be pretty cool!

Blackadder figures would be awesome and I'd be much more likely to buy them than Mr Bean.

You don't get the fact that people might want Mr. Bean figures? He's very popular in Japan, and probably elsewhere in Asia. Blackadder (while vastly superior) doesn't translate as well as the mostly silent Bean.

Nah, I have to admit I'm being kind of facetious, I do know about the global phenomenon that was Mr Bean, but with a world of possabilities out there (and with my distinct lack of any enthusiasm for this character) I just don't get it 'personally' in an arrogant sense!

In the same way as I would love to see Richard E Grant and Paul McGann as 'Withnail and I' given the 1/6 treatment, I'm sure most wouldn't.
C'est la vie!

:confused::confused: ?? SERIOUSLY ?? :confused::confused:

They has such a serious line of figures and even though I am very excited and happy about this announcement I just really don't get.
Very strange.. :lol

I knew Mr.Bean was popular years back , does he still have much publicity ?.
I haven't seen him on tv for years apart from the movie advert.

Hmmmm, April 1st is just around the corner... I wonder if the folks at Enterbay are pulling a 'Sideshow' on us. :)

Still, if this is legit (and if the execution is anywhere near as incredible as their Lee figures) I just might have to get one. Too funny.

Hmmmm, April 1st is just around the corner... I wonder if the folks at Enterbay are pulling a 'Sideshow' on us. :)

Still, if this is legit (and if the execution is anywhere near as incredible as their Lee figures) I just might have to get one. Too funny.

Never thought of that...

...and speaking of April Fool's Day, I wonder what Sideshow will cook up for us this year? Maybe it was the edition size of the Faux Bronze Fell Beast vs Eagle diorama? :monkey3

Never thought of that...

...and speaking of April Fool's Day, I wonder what Sideshow will cook up for us this year? Maybe it was the edition size of the Faux Bronze Fell Beast vs Eagle diorama? :monkey3

Don't talk of such things, Lonnie! :monkey4 The Edition size for the Faux Bronze Beast vs. Eagle dio cannot change. :emperor They could add another version of Ironman to their list though.:D

Hope it's not an April Fool's joke-- however, of the Rowan Atkinson characters I'd prefer characters from Blackadder.

In the same way as I would love to see Richard E Grant and Paul McGann as 'Withnail and I' given the 1/6 treatment, I'm sure most wouldn't.

Never thought of that. They would be sweet figures to own but i if ever made i guess limited and expensive.

"We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here and we want them now!"
"I demand to have some booze!"
"If I medicined you, you'd think a brain tumour was a birthday present."
"We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires!"
"Withnail, you fool, you should never mix your drinks!"

A fantastic film to quote from when i was a student.

Surprising ..Bruce Lee to Mr. Bean!?

Yeah having various incarnations of Black Adder would be great!! Then again, Mr. Bean's probably the more popular choice.

Last edited:
Never thought of that...

Whats fun is no matter what it is, we always have people ranting about what a terrible idea it is... until about 10 minutes passes and everyone figures out the joke.

The SW "Ancillaries" line was a good one :rock

The SW "Ancillaries" line was a good one :rock

I had to look that one up. Of course the thing is that Hasbro/Kenner has been doing this kind of thing almost from the beginning. "The character got 1.5 seconds of screen time in the background? Then we'll only make 5 different versions!" And with characters like Praji coming out, Sideshow isn't all that different (not that I'm complaining, mind you).

Back