ENTERBAY: Mr Bean 1/6 Real Masterpiece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also rather have Blackadder, but Mr. Bean is good too. I just don't see myself paying Enterbay prices for one.

my favourite show of all time, ive watched the series over 50 times , all 4 seasons , and it never stops being entertaining :lol

ill wait on this.. if they said a new line, we might just get a blackadder:chew

I would have gone for all the Blackadders (well maybe not at $350 a pop) - or even Atkinson from The Tall guy - but this is a bit perplexing. Wonder if he'll have the buff Bruce Lee body?

haha,this will be cool,looking forward to see the pics,if Enterbay chooses to go this way i sure hope a Doug Heffernan will be made sooner or later:D

I would have gone for all the Blackadders (well maybe not at $350 a pop) - or even Atkinson from The Tall guy - but this is a bit perplexing. Wonder if he'll have the buff Bruce Lee body?

Wasn't the Jet Li figure around $200? So they can at least make figures under $350 :lol

Still hope they release the Arnie Kim Indiana Jones

Enterbay wont be putting Arnie's Indiana Jones into production.

Now what is with all the " .........at Enterbay prices" ??? Their prices have come down. The latest Bruce's are going for $199. I got Jet Li for $150. The quality is far superior to Hot Toys. Hot Toys ought to get a hiding for their prices, but people say 'oh yeah,' and still buy them. Enterbays Gang2 figure can be had for $60. So what's the story?

11070627926327_164.jpg

11070627926327_392.jpg

11070627926327_634.jpg

Enterbay wont be putting Arnie's Indiana Jones into production.

Now what is with all the " .........at Enterbay prices" ??? Their prices have come down. The latest Bruce's are going for $199. I got Jet Li for $150. The quality is far superior to Hot Toys. Hot Toys ought to get a hiding for their prices, but people say 'oh yeah,' and still buy them. Enterbays Gang2 figure can be had for $60. So what's the story?

I still haven't got a Bruce Lee.......I don't know which one to get, they keep getting better(like computers) I'll wait for the LAST version.

I would rather have a Black Adder sculpt! Lots of possibilities with that one...

I would so buy one of each of the five Edmund Blackadders.
As for this, I must get it. I'd prefer Blackadder, but I love Rowan Atkinson enough to settle for this.

*he says settle for a $150-200 doll . . .*

I would so buy one of each of the five Edmund Blackadders.
As for this, I must get it. I'd prefer Blackadder, but I love Rowan Atkinson enough to settle for this.

*he says settle for a $150-200 doll . . .*

They could do one of the Prince too and people could turn it into House! :rock

Thats the one thats been offered in the past isn't it Amarcord? If I remember right it was quite pricey too. Its not bad, but his features look a bit too extreme, even for him

Yes, that the one Galactiboy ;-)
Believe they used the Jason teddybear.

I wanted to order one (don't remember the price), but now I am glad I waited until now.

The Bean films I don't like, but have good memories about the televsion series.

Hopefully a classic comedians line will follow (thinking of Charlie Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy)

Back