Enterbay - Mr Bean (1/4 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my ENTERBAY 1/4 Mr. Bean today from Timcent. His services is excellent as usual. Also not disappoint with this ENTERBAY product. It is really Mr. Bean.

should have mine today!!!!

also Enterbay are using those god awful bendy posts now? which don't work at all

10530892_287762021402887_1008209813830870070_n.jpg

Where did you order from?

i ordered from timcent through paypal mate £280 shipped ems

How long did it take bud I've just ordered with Toyhq £300 with £1.99 shipping :rotfl
Sold a few pieces I ordered from Toy HQ because I thought I might get customs charge etc.
Hoping this is worth it...... Was talking with timcent he said might be customs so rather than pay stupid amounts I'd wait till August and get him from a uk company.

Head looks undersized.

Legs look way too long.

nope in hand its perfect, never have i had so much fun with one figure

How long did it take bud I've just ordered with Toyhq £300 with £1.99 shipping :rotfl
Sold a few pieces I ordered from Toy HQ because I thought I might get customs charge etc.
Hoping this is worth it...... Was talking with timcent he said might be customs so rather than pay stupid amounts I'd wait till August and get him from a uk company.

He sent it saturday lol it flew through customs surprisingly, this is the 1st 1/4 which did and the box is by no means small

A mate of mine asked me to pose him like this see if he would lol

DSC_0237.JPG

He sent it saturday lol it flew through customs surprisingly, this is the 1st 1/4 which did and the box is by no means small

DSC_0237.JPG

Perfection.

Yeh, I've always thought from every pic I've seen that the head is too small for the body. But the sculpt and paint is so awesome it wouldn't be a deal-breaker even if that perception carried over to in-hand.

DSC_0237.JPG
That's an awesome pose lol

Mr Bean series is the HD 1016., But the hd 1010 1011 and 1015? What are the characters?

Got mine today. Had a quick look at work. The packaging is beautiful and the materials used seem very good quality. Sculpts are the most insane I have ever seen! The heads look in scale with the rest of the line so could just be futzing needed to get the proportions to look good. Can't wait til my Mrs comes home and sees it.

Back