Enterbay - Mr Bean (1/4 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Bean series is the HD 1016., But the hd 1010 1011 and 1015? What are the characters?
I thought the answer would be obvious on their website, but it's not. Not sure why they skipped those numbers.

So cool. One of those figures I am genuinely happy to enjoy through others' pics though - thanks for posting folks :)

I may just have to get this. Not a typical figure to buy but it looks so god damn amazing. It really is one of the best likenesses iv seen.

Congrats Ash

I had completely forgotten that my refund for ED209 was accepted by SSC. Magically, $400 extra on my account appeared.

So close to pulling the trigger on this..... Nostalgia aside, I still think is a bit overpriced...

Decisions....

One last pic. He's got his sunnies on (Arnies) but he cant decide whether to pack his pants or his teddy for his holiday.

Is that your video up on Youtube Ash? Looks really good and the video is great!
Thanks for sharing.

I subbed BTW :clap

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the pics. Looks like a fun figure to pose. & again, wow, the sculpts.

Great photos, Ash. I wish I had the budget for this. Truly magnificent work of art. Mr Atkinson himself must be very amazed by this figure.

Hey Ash,

Great pics and awesome review! I had a quick question about Bean's white button down shirt that I was hoping you could help me with - is the shirt neck collar big enough to accommodate the EB Bruce Wayne head-sculpt neck? I was thinking of getting the shirt off ebay for my custom 1/4 Bruce Wayne, but wasn't sure if Bean's shirt neck was too narrow to fit Bruce Wayne's neck.

Also, great Youtube videos! Really digging your new channel, collection and pups! :lol What ever happened to your 1/4 EB batman and Joker with custom MRM head? Hope you didn't get rid of those masterpieces!

Back