Enterbay - Mr Bean (1/4 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to say you're wrong, because I feel a similar way with a bunch of other portraits out there, that peeps seem to go gaga over. When I saw the goofy smiling portrait, I thought it was one of the best portraits I've seen since I've been collecting. But that was my reaction going from, I guess, my memories image of Mr Bean. Only when I actually compared the figure & real life image, can I nitpick inaccuracies, but even then, I still think it's one of the best.

1133644093_1360261622.jpeg

10517224_475402239229183_6629909386605011978_o.jpg

The head size might be bugging me a bit more though.

Mine has been shipped from EB :yess:
To be honest man I never said it doesn't look like him. That's just my thing, that it looks like a guy hired to play him in a biopic, like Jamie Fox in Ray. And those pics look similar enough and it seems like EB has gotten a lot of those features right, just doesn't feel like they've placed it all in the right places. The head is way too long and thing. The ears are too small, and when you add up that and the mouth, it throws it off. Congrats on your order man. FYI, I only passed in this because of the face, even then it took a while for me to completely pass on this. I love Mr. Bean and those amazing photos illustrate just why
Proportions aside, this is as good as it gets imo. Were HT to make one, chances are it'd be even more disappointing for you as HT's home run ratio isn't great.
I don't know man. Have you see the new Alex Murphy HS? Like.daaaaamn!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

somebody should scale this down to 1/6 scale. i need that HS badly.
the old one sure had its run.
DSC_0031_6426.jpg

Got this a couple days ago. Out of the box, I do feel like mine could do with a bit of an iron here & there, but overall, it's a brilliant figure. The highlight of course, are the sculpts, but it's pretty well done in other area's as well. With the goofy smiling sculpt on, the head size issue I had, isn't really that noticeable in person. Maybe with the other sculpt on I notice it more, but not so much with the goofy smiling sculpt.

Also, Enterbay packed it pretty nicely for delivery, in a shipping box with added polystyrene inside for added protection for the figure box. Arrived in mint condition.

Here are a couple of pics. Ignore the quality of them :lol You've seen the other pics, so you already know it looks good.

Mr Bean towering over Bruce Lee.

n241czL.png

Thumbs up on this one Enterbay.

EvvAWcV.png

Got to be one of the best sculpts out there, there battle damaged t 800 looked pretty good too.......wish they could translate to 1/6.

Anyone that bought this - did you get it from EB direct? I want to buy it now and it's cheapest direct from them, but I don't have a lot of faith in them.

I purchased direct from EB. They did a pretty good job with the figure, & getting it to me in good condition. Shipped in a box with polystyrene/foam pads inside as extra protection, to protect the actual figure box. I added that extra $6 for 'Return Shipping Protection' to be safe.

Back