Enterbay - Mr Bean (1/4 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have this guy next week if he doesn't get held up in customs. I didn't pay $500 thats for sure but he wasn't cheap cost me the average price of a 1/4 on release about £275ish but considering its Mr bean i really don't care, i can't wait get him and pose him, definitely be a fun figure to photograph.

That's it? That's not bad at all!!!! Around $370 does sound very fair!

Did Timcent give you this price, m8?

Why would i lie about what i paid :dunno i paid £285 with EMS, i never said i paid $370 i simply said i was quoted £270 didn't see the $370 part in the post above, when i said that was his paypal price i was talking in £ i don't take $ into consideration

He offered you a price of $370? I find that hard to believe. Sorry.

That was my conversion, apparently it's messed up?

Is £270 not close to $370 then? Siri be trollin'!

Edit: it is my bad, it thought you all were talking euros. Apologies.

Veterans price is legit.... PRICEY though!

Will wait on your impressions to pull the trigger.

Thats cool. Conversion was incorrect. I paid the same. I was just surprised as I have bought all of my 9 HD figs from him.

Have to say it: Enterbay sculpts are better than HT.

Jack Bauer - nailed it.
Jack Sparrow - nailed it.
Bruce Wayne's chin - nailed it.
Battle Damaged T800 - nailed it.
Rowan Atkinson - nailed it.

Congrats, Hawker! I wold love to have one, but PO price of this figure is so expensive here, almost $500 :(

Have to say it: Enterbay sculpts are better than HT.

Jack Bauer - nailed it.
Jack Sparrow - nailed it.
Bruce Wayne's chin - nailed it.
Battle Damaged T800 - nailed it.
Rowan Atkinson - nailed it.

I agree. I say HT might have caught up in terms of likeness (and to this day they can still be very inconsistent), but EB was already there early on. EB's Jack Bauer and David Palmer were released by EB on the same year as Hot Toy's Mark III and MMS 67 Batman Begins suit, and you could see that EB captured Keifer Sutherland and Dennis Haysbert's likenesses well, compared to HT's cartoony portraits of RDJ as Stark and Bale as Wayne.

Bruce Waynes chin? :lol

/

That Mr Bean is mint Hawker. I want to see how much EB will be selling it for (+ shipping), in case it's cheaper than $500.

Edit: I like EB figurs, but they've had their misses as well, & continue to do so, same as HT. Plus HT have some pretty stellar sculpts of their own.

I can't find a thread for ZCWO's 1/6 version but I saw some of its photos from Ani-Com 2014. IMO even EB's old 1/6 Mr Bean tops this sculpt.

69381c07gw1eip3fzs2wqj20m80eu41s.jpg

69381c07gw1eip3g0crkqj20m80euwgx.jpg

69381c07gw1eip3fsh4olj20m80eu76e.jpg

69381c07gw1eioth9nt82j20es0m8adm.jpg

Back