Enterbay - Mr Bean (1/4 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know this was out already. I think this was announced only like 2 months ago and I'm now seeing in-hand pics.

Hello guys, I got this fantastic figure for my collection, so I did a review of it on my Youtube channel.

Unfortunately is in portuguese, but has good images of the figure, items and box.

I hope you enjoy.

Great reviews! This figure is so tempting...

Anyone know where this is available still? Does enterbay ship to Canada? Their website doesn't give much info.

If it's still the same as before, they should ship internationally. Warning before buying direct. EB have been known to be slow in responding to emails, & peeps have complained about their QC. Me personally, I'm still alright buying direct.

If it's still the same as before, they should ship internationally. Warning before buying direct. EB have been known to be slow in responding to emails, & peeps have complained about their QC. Me personally, I'm still alright buying direct.

I've ordered mine last week, I think they still haven't processed my order. But they responded to my email - I think their new website isn't smoothly sailing yet, but it'll get there.
Free shipping normally, but even that wasn't very clear.

I liked the films , I find them underrated......they just were different animals compared to the show (drama as well as laughs)

I've ordered mine last week, I think they still haven't processed my order. But they responded to my email - I think their new website isn't smoothly sailing yet, but it'll get there.
Free shipping normally, but even that wasn't very clear.

Thanks for the info :)

I liked the films , I find them underrated.....

really? as much as I liked the show, the movies.. well I find them way overrated at the IMDB

They should do Blackadder

& Baldrick!

Talking about this, the Monty Python's have been covered, but that the time dolls sucked. It'd be niced to have proper versions now.
Or even just John Cleese in Faulty Towers. I think it'd do a nice 1/4, because
1. he's tall & thin
2. his face has that silly side that would translate well

I don't take imdb for gospel truth.......

Anyway , very impressed by this Bean......maybe Basil Fawlty will be next ?

Kloug, yeah man of course Baldrick. I meant like the license would he awesome. But I'd rather Hot Toys do it, they do amazing likenesses

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

A little OT

Got excited and enter this thread
thought it was new 1/4 scale of.... Sean Bean :lol
Confused with Ned Stark ThreeA thread in the same general action figure :rotfl

Pre ordered :yess:

I wasn't 100% sure about whether to get this or EB's BD T800 (both $422 shipped), but decided to get Mr Bean. I felt now would be a good time to get him, since EB has that free shipping deal going on. Although I think stock pricing on their figures went up a little, to counter the free shipping offer a bit (tricky). I think shipping 1/4 figures from EB is around the $60 price range, so I'd maybe at least save that.

I'm so excited. I have a bunch of goodies coming .....

Mike-Tyson.gif

Back