Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposing..

25dc08f97ab614e70aaa8f859e011369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking shot !

Has anyone heard anything about the 1/4 scale figure? Doesn't seem to be selling well. Almost no home pics or video reviews.
Almost everything that exists are pics from conventions where it is on display.
Disappointing as I'm interested in 1/4 scale but I'm just not a fan of serene sculpts. It should have been a given that this thing came with a second action sculpt and (IMO) the only jersey they haven't done yet - black pinstripes. Would have then been an instant buy for me.

my old lady hooked me up for xmas yesterday, already looking for more options as far as jerseys and warmups

ScpmRgU.jpg

Looks great!

Decided to pull the trigger on the black jersey Michael Jordan.
Mouth open action sculpt + black jersey + Enterbay holiday special = too much to refuse.
$230 delivered international is a great price.

This was posted on the 18th.
After not hearding anything for 3+ days I sent them a polite email asking if the order has gotten through. They actually replied a couple of days later saying yes they have received the order ...... 10 days after ordering now, and no word that it has been sent yet ha ha
F*$&ing Enterbay.... :D

Looks great!

After not hearding anything for 3+ days I sent them a polite email asking if the order has gotten through. They actually replied a couple of days later saying yes they have received the order ...... 10 days after ordering now, and no word that it has been sent yet ha ha

I just placed an order a few days ago and was wondering when to expect a ship confirm, guess I'll also be waiting a bit longer.

Looks great!

That looks cr@p like dough how can you say it looks great? I mean he look like someone poked his muck hole out of surprise. Look at his hands.

BTW watch out the warmup suits, at least the 3rd party ones tend to leave red stain marks on the white surface, the black will also stain, i had mine holding the ball on his waist and the area touching the black areas stained, well now the ball looks worn.

That looks cr@p like dough how can you say it looks great? I mean he look like someone poked his muck hole out of surprise. Look at his hands.

The figure looks great. I don't need to criticise someones choice of pose.

The figure looks great. I don't need to criticise someones choice of pose.

well you certainly were praising the picture which includes the figure in it's awkward pose, it certainly doesn't look great in that picture, sure the figure on it's own looks great, so you should said "Great Figure" instead of "Looks Great". it gives the poster a false sense that his figure looks great in that pose. i hope you guys don't see it as an insult, i mean it's something easily rectified/improved but only if the person realize it by us speaking our truth.

still, watch out for those staining warmups.

Wasn't that the guys first post on the board? I think SAB was just saying a kind word to someone who took the time to take a picture and upload it. We all know the pose could be better. But if we barked at everyone who posted a bad picture we would have a lot less participation around here. I don't think his comment was a critique.. It was encouragement.

Wasn't that the guys first post on the board? I think SAB was just saying a kind word to someone who took the time to take a picture and upload it. We all know the pose could be better. But if we barked at everyone who posted a bad picture we would have a lot less participation around here. I don't think his comment was a critique.. It was encouragement.

ok, nowadays it's hard to tell between an encouragement & a critique. people getting more & more sophisticated nowadays. fat hippos everywhere.

Wow, that's a nice pose!
I'm digging it.
Do you like the hoop? I'm thinking about picking it up, but I'm not sure...

Jordan rarely has his shirt untucked, he's not Iverson ya kno...

btw the way the legs clamped sooner or later the pant decals gonna come off.

Thanks optimus.. I was moving him out of a the detolf and put him in this pose right quick. In his previous pose the clip was behind him underneath the jersey.. Thus the untucked jersey. Potato he was in this pose long enough for me to take the pick and then it was changed. I was just showing the pose. Admit it.. You like it lol

Yeah if you decided to go with the hoop make sure you plan out your display options because like matthijst said.. It's BIIIIIG. And this is the Storm Toys hoop. The Enterbay hoop is even bigger. They are great if you want a shooting pose though.

Back to collecting after a ~3yr break. Any one own/review the MJ tongue-out head from "head_play" on eBay? Does it look as good in person as their listing photo? Thanks!

Back