Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL maybe :) I'm wearing my Jordan 5 Laney's right now, but the other two I might keep mint until at least some of the 4s come out early next year :)

You can't really keep those mint. I had the originals and over time the clear soles turned yellow. Happened to all my Jordans with that clear sole.

I owned and wore out the original Jordan VI's ..... I hate seeing my old shoes as retro collectibles :D

LOL maybe :) I'm wearing my Jordan 5 Laney's right now, but the other two I might keep mint until at least some of the 4s come out early next year :)

I ended up ordering two more pairs (another 9 and another 8.5) so that I can have 1 pair to wear and one pair to keep DS for the future when the first pair wear out.

I've had order confirmation, just waiting for nike.com to actually take the money :)

I ended up ordering two more pairs (another 9 and another 8.5) so that I can have 1 pair to wear and one pair to keep DS for the future when the first pair wear out.

I've had order confirmation, just waiting for nike.com to actually take the money :)

You just bought them from NDC today? Because the page is now down. Which is a bad thing...and a good thing. I'd be kicking myself if these were still available for retail...considering what I paid. :lol

Here's a comparison video of all of the Jordan VIs. I wish I had a pair of the 2000s. :monkey2 The bluish tint on the new version is supposed to combat yellowing. We'll see how they hold up.

You can't really keep those mint. I had the originals and over time the clear soles turned yellow. Happened to all my Jordans with that clear sole.

Apparently the new clear plastic has a blue tinge because it has some additional component that prevents the yellowing effect. Hopefully that's true. My aj5 oreo are a year old now with no yellowing and they have that blue tint.

you guys forgot to put it in a wine storage freezer. that would solve your disintegrating shoes.

Apparently the new clear plastic has a blue tinge because it has some additional component that prevents the yellowing effect. Hopefully that's true. My aj5 oreo are a year old now with no yellowing and they have that blue tint.

The 6's are on their way :yess:

Any pics / videos of the 1/4 scale Jordan yet? Dying to see it!

P1040032.jpgi have posted some pics of mine on page 608 and 609

Very cool, man! :clap

At some point, I have to add a Jordan to my collection. Does anyone know what's next in the 1/6 line? Any plans, any recent announcements?

thanks man and that's exactly how I felt which is why I went ahead and ordered the 1/4. Some characters/ppl are too iconic for 1/6 IMO and the larger format may suit them more and I felt that MJ was better suited for my display in 1/4 than 1/6. I have a display idea in the works right now.

Great review of Michael Jordan 1/4 scale on youtube:

Not mine and I don't speak the language but great quality video nonetheless!

Very late to the party I know :)

Decided to pull the trigger on the black jersey Michael Jordan.
Mouth open action sculpt + black jersey + Enterbay holiday special = too much to refuse.
$230 delivered international is a great price.

Back