Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming up, I guess:
16144151350_6c7f3918ec_o.jpg

Ha! just wait till they go on clearance since they are making a ton of these.

Yeah I was able to get black Jersey Jordan on clearance directly from Enterbay :)

...I think the only big seller left would be a rookie sculpt with hair and cursive script Chicago uniform.

The NBA All Star MJ should be a hot seller, since it's the most popular All Star Jersey Jordan wore by far.

No, I didn't have any up until 3 weeks ago when I saw the black jersey one was on special :) (always loved the black jersey Bulls in 97, they just looked badass ...also own Enterbay's Rodman and had a custom black jersey made :) )

I mean, they are all basically the same.
The metal bendable stand is actually amazing in allowing you to pose great action shots. And the figures are extremely poseable.
Because of that, you want him in his uniform with the ball and so IMO the accessories are largely irrelevant. Just depends on whether you prefer a neutral sculpt or an action sculpt.

Bigbadtoystore has the original series 1, red number 23 on special for $189 which is below retail and a great deal in today's market.
Real Masterpiece 1/6 Michael Jordan - Series 01 - #23 Road Edition - Red Jersey - NBA 1/6 Scale Figures

Perfect, easy representation of MJ unless there is some accessory you can't do without (or like me it had to have the action sculpt + black jersey .... )

Just wondering how EB declare the value of their shipment & do they specify it as merchandise?

Just wondering how EB declare the value of their shipment & do they specify it as merchandise?

Would be happy to pay attention for you next time but I don't generally know sorry .... Australia customs doesn't look at anything under $1000 so I haven't paid attention what is written on the shipping labels from Enterbay (or others)

Boooooon EB! They release a million Jordans and a has been in AI, but no respect for one of the top at least thee teams in the past 20 years in the Spurs. EB needs to get on to making a T-Dunks fig stat!

Boooooon EB! They release a million Jordans and a has been in AI, but no respect for one of the top at least thee teams in the past 20 years in the Spurs. EB needs to get on to making a T-Dunks fig stat!

Well that's a random comment :D

Don't worry, I think Tim Duncan is pretty much guaranteed ....they just have to get around to him.
Enterbay is actually quite a small company and the can only manage so many releases a year.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a Shaq announcement yet either and think he'll come before Duncan.

FYI,

If you guys plan on getting the black jersey version be aware that not only did they probably make a **** load of these, but this version I know for a fact had numerous QC issues. I personally had to send the figure back 4 times before I gave up.

FYI,

If you guys plan on getting the black jersey version be aware that not only did they probably make a **** load of these, but this version I know for a fact had numerous QC issues. I personally had to send the figure back 4 times before I gave up.

Damn what happened?
Mine came directly from Enterbay and was fine ....which admittedly is pretty unusual for Enterbay....

I didn't go directly. I purchased from BBTS and received two with paint issues and the other with broken left legs.

Back