Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know if you figured out how to put in the official shoes properly. becareful with rubbing the body it might cause dimples if you are too rough or did not apply enough wetness. make sure the cloth is microfiber type or you end up with more stuffs on it.

the shoulder & torso i believe is wider because it's hard to put on the jerserys, but the arms are skinnier. the lower leg seems to be thicker since i have problem sliding in the leg band & socks. I torn out the upper sewing line of 1 sock so becareful. Depending on your ball you might need to swap the magnet. i don't know if original EB hands works on the body or not. The biggest issue is the shoe. They took considerations into EB Shoes but never bother to test fit.

also do you plan to put in the male genital part under the underpants?

fyi i wrapped the areas that are in contact with black with plastic wrappers. i did this with the old body and now the wrappers all tainted black, body is still ok some spot i missed.

Did you guys figured out to put the shoe yet? I just bought this body but for some reason I can't put the Jordan Enterbay head into the body, does it require some manuevering/Heating?

Did you guys figured out to put the shoe yet? I just bought this body but for some reason I can't put the Jordan Enterbay head into the body, does it require some manuevering/Heating?

they did not test fit before production so the alternate pegs are not compatible with EB shoes unless you modify it. so i just use white tac to secure it since the figure is not standing on it's shoe but supported by the stand. as for the head i used a recast, i believe EB head has smaller hole (coz i remember using white tac to fit the custom head on EB body). so either you get a recast head, or enlarge the original EB joint.

I just picked one of these up and I cannot for the life of me get his shoes back on. Any tips?

I just picked one of these up and I cannot for the life of me get his shoes back on. Any tips?

dip the shoe in hot water then try to insert the foot peg into the tiny hole than gently push it so the ball sits in the slot.

Enterbay have the 1/9 figures on special. Picked up 1/9 Rodman for US$118.
Couldn’t resist at that price.

EB has the 1/6 dual pack away edition on sale. Tempted to pick one up along with a kobe set.

I got a little bit Jordan's fever after Kobe's tragedy dead (R.I.P~Black Mamba)...Curious to check out Kobe's 1/6 figure...
and for some reason...my funds went to "Enterbay Jordan stuff" instead lol...
and also for the admiration of MJ's memories deep down that I almost forgotten back in the days and investment purpose as well ~
grabbed these two figures (Brand New) this week...looks awesome in hands ~

P.S. still waiting for the shipment from Enterbay for "MJ Away Final Edition" & "Scottie Pippen 2.0" ...placed my order since last week...what gives? might be shipment delayed by "Wuhan coronavirus/Pneumonia virus" from China? :slap

I got a little bit Jordan's fever after Kobe's tragedy dead (R.I.P~Black Mamba)...Curious to check out Kobe's 1/6 figure...
and for some reason...my funds went to "Enterbay Jordan stuff" instead lol...
and also for the admiration of MJ's memories deep down that I almost forgotten back in the days and investment purpose as well ~
grabbed these two figures (Brand New) this week...looks awesome in hands ~

P.S. still waiting for the shipment from Enterbay for "MJ Away Final Edition" & "Scottie Pippen 2.0" ...placed my order since last week...what gives? might be shipment delayed by "Wuhan coronavirus/Pneumonia virus" from China? :slap

One is a statue. Love the All Star jersey but not the expression.

The Last Dance inspired me to take photos of my Triple Threat :yess:

Deterioration has started on Jordan's neck and body, kind of disappointed. But these are quite old, so I'm quite acceptable to it.

JD01 RZ.jpg

Back