Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks optimus.. I was moving him out of a the detolf and put him in this pose right quick. In his previous pose the clip was behind him underneath the jersey.. Thus the untucked jersey. Potato he was in this pose long enough for me to take the pick and then it was changed. I was just showing the pose. Admit it.. You like it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you used the wrong left hand btw. that one is grab my ball hand. also the torso should bend outwards abit for more dynamic look. and do yourself a favour print out a NBA sticker for the board.

I'm pretty sure that I used the hand that I wanted to use.

Look at the pic again, you used the grab the ball hand on the non-grab the ball hand, you should use the spread out hand instead, or the new straighter spread out hand that came with Series 2.

Well it arrived ....and Enterbay are going 2 for 2 right now with both Dennis and Michael seeming to be in great condition.

Look great on the shelf together with the dual black jerseys!

My Storm Toys hoop is for sale in the marketplace if anyone is interested.

For those that are interested, I managed to pick up the new pair of Air Jordan 4 Columbia (Legend Blue) at today's release here in Australia! A beautiful pair of shoes!! :)

man if you missed out on the figure fist time BBTS has all their Jordan's on sale. SOME GOOD PRICES. Wish I would have waited. Enterbay must have made a ton of these. Even the black version is under $250.

man if you missed out on the figure fist time BBTS has all their Jordan's on sale. SOME GOOD PRICES. Wish I would have waited. Enterbay must have made a ton of these. Even the black version is under $250.

Enterbay's online website had a month long special over the christmas period. I picked up the black jersey version for $230 including shipping !

That's a great price, congrats. :duff
Does anyone know if EB plans on doing a 1991 Finals Jordan? Or is EB done with his Airness?

Enterbay posted this pic in Oct which could indicate that v3 is going to be a much younger MJ.

1962715_505061559596584_7030333310010434959_n.jpg

Thanks. :duff I hope it's not 1/4. :lol

I don't own any Jordans and would like to have at least one. You have all of the 1/6 Jordans, right? Which would you recommend?

No, I didn't have any up until 3 weeks ago when I saw the black jersey one was on special :) (always loved the black jersey Bulls in 97, they just looked badass ...also own Enterbay's Rodman and had a custom black jersey made :) )

I mean, they are all basically the same.
The metal bendable stand is actually amazing in allowing you to pose great action shots. And the figures are extremely poseable.
Because of that, you want him in his uniform with the ball and so IMO the accessories are largely irrelevant. Just depends on whether you prefer a neutral sculpt or an action sculpt.

Bigbadtoystore has the original series 1, red number 23 on special for $189 which is below retail and a great deal in today's market.
Real Masterpiece 1/6 Michael Jordan - Series 01 - #23 Road Edition - Red Jersey - NBA 1/6 Scale Figures

Perfect, easy representation of MJ unless there is some accessory you can't do without (or like me it had to have the action sculpt + black jersey .... )

No, I didn't have any up until 3 weeks ago when I saw the black jersey one was on special :) (always loved the black jersey Bulls in 97, they just looked badass ...also own Enterbay's Rodman and had a custom black jersey made :) )

I mean, they are all basically the same.
The metal bendable stand is actually amazing in allowing you to pose great action shots. And the figures are extremely poseable.
Because of that, you want him in his uniform with the ball and so IMO the accessories are largely irrelevant. Just depends on whether you prefer a neutral sculpt or an action sculpt.

Bigbadtoystore has the original series 1, red number 23 on special for $189 which is below retail and a great deal in today's market.
Real Masterpiece 1/6 Michael Jordan - Series 01 - #23 Road Edition - Red Jersey - NBA 1/6 Scale Figures

Perfect, easy representation of MJ unless there is some accessory you can't do without (or like me it had to have the action sculpt + black jersey .... )

Thanks, mate: :hi5:

I'm leaning toward either the red or white Series 1 Jordan from BBTS. The price is just too good to pass up.

Now all I need are the Nerdlucks and Monstars lineup from Space Jam and a bigger wallet, then I'll be set for life on 1/6

Back