Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've been duped! Lolz!

Perhaps, the Red #23 are not selling well that's why it's on sale. If they've put the White #23 too i'll be all over it! :thud: Me love the trophy to0!

I hate to be one of those ppl, but are there any QC issues with this guy? With BBTS having this for $200, I'm tempted to order. I've only had 1 EB figure (Elvis) and he's got clothes staining the arms issues so I just want to be cautious before ordering

Ok here's what you need to note:

1.Uneven Legs: Can be adjusted with hairdryer & abit of force.

2.Bad Jersey & shorts prints: Can be chipped prints, uneven prints.

3.Badly finished shoulder(s).

4.Inverted magnets on the ball/hand which require correction (rare issue).

5.Sticky Concorde AJ XI glossy black part (rare issue).

6.Socks tend to split apart at the back (superglue or stitch it back)

7.Black cloth materials tend to stain the body esp the inner pants, so wrap the body parts where they come in contact with plastic food wrappers.

I hate to be one of those ppl, but are there any QC issues with this guy? With BBTS having this for $200, I'm tempted to order. I've only had 1 EB figure (Elvis) and he's got clothes staining the arms issues so I just want to be cautious before ordering

It's Enterbay .....so yes.
On the positive side though, its been confirmed that sticky tape can fix QC problems and if that's not an option, then 'its supposed to be like that'

thanks for the list, mr potato! Am glad all my figs were spared from those nuisances. For $300'ish collectible it should be problem-free but sadly this is not the case with EB.

Back