Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone elses shoulder joints really hard to swivel/rotate? It gives off a squeaking sound when trying to rotate, and the arm swivel ratchets are really tough. Hope I'm not going to break it.

Yeah mine makes a squeaking sound too.

It was super tight, until i applied force to loosen it up, it became lose after that, probably because the soft muscle material were loosen. Nothing much can be done.

It's weird because it was nice and tight before, then I was trying to repose it and it got all loose.

It was super tight, until i applied force to loosen it up, it became lose after that, probably because the soft muscle material were loosen. Nothing much can be done.

That sucks. I wish there was tt body that we could use that matches the skin tone. This will be my last enterbay figure for sue. $260 and you get a crappy body. I'm not even gonna touch it anymore I'm afraid it'll fall apart.

You notice the body is taller & bigger than standard right?

That is why MJ body can fetch up to $150 a pop.

If you want to tighten it you may consider slipping tissues underneath the gap between the upper torso & belly.

That sucks. I wish there was tt body that we could use that matches the skin tone. This will be my last enterbay figure for sue. $260 and you get a crappy body. I'm not even gonna touch it anymore I'm afraid it'll fall apart.

You notice the body is taller & bigger than standard right?

That is why MJ body can fetch up to $150 a pop.

If you want to tighten it you may consider slipping tissues underneath the gap between the upper torso & belly.

Thanks for the tip I was actually thinking of doing that.

Pardon me but for the life in me i can't put his shoes on. This footpeg-shoes system isn't anything like HT. Any trade secrets to make my life easier when donning the shoes. Should i remove the peg then insert it into the shoes?

thanks!

get a fleshlight and point it at the shoe so you can see where the hole is at, then angle the peg so it's around the same angle as the hole, then hold the peg in position and apply some force to push the peg into the shoe, the peg should go into the hole. just to forcefully do it, use your palm to grab them.

Pardon me but for the life in me i can't put his shoes on. This footpeg-shoes system isn't anything like HT. Any trade secrets to make my life easier when donning the shoes. Should i remove the peg then insert it into the shoes?

thanks!

kitbash MJ

Thanks, mate! Thought there'd an easier way but been successfully doing that procedure with my other Jordan figures yet when it came down to this kitbash i forced the peg so hard until i messed up its shoes (cracked opened).

Be careful in changing the shoes, don't be a statistics like me :slap

I had to apply force just to remove the shoes that came packaged in the kit, thought I was going to rip the knee joint off!

And took the same amount of force to put new shoes on.

It's common.

i forgot to mention it helps abit to put the shoe in warm water to loosen up the hole for easier fit.

Nice tip! Though the hair dryer thing works wonders too.

Hope you guys won't mind me uploading an image here. Since I've got my EB Bball hoops pre-order in I've been meaning to set-up a simple diorama...

I see brand new red away 23 figures going for $200 shipped on ebay. are these legit?

Last edited:
Dude sold like 7 or more. $150 each? What? Either some peeps got a really nice deal, or got scammed. Seller sold one with a broken arm for $100. Not bad.

Went & checked sellers feedback. Peeps seem happy with their Jordans.

I haven't seen any full set figure go that low. $150 just for the body, yes but for the whole complete Jordan set at that price, that would be a steal!

Back