Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ff057be5d9b11e387a51204e168d656_8.jpg

That authentic sticker really ruin the looks, they should just put it underneath.
but honestly... 1/6 figurine .... who care have MJ signed or not....
unlike if it's a jordan game issued/pro cut jersey

Got this figure (23 road version) today... can somebody explain to me if the shoes are meant to be swapped? Because it really doesn't look like it... the position of the holes on the shoes is horrible, and after being able to take one out I can't really get it back in.

Got this figure (23 road version) today... can somebody explain to me if the shoes are meant to be swapped? Because it really doesn't look like it... the position of the holes on the shoes is horrible, and after being able to take one out I can't really get it back in.

Be very careful! Got a horrible experience putting on a pair of these for my kitbash MJ! I ripped apart both pair's achilles notches even with the hairdryer technique they're PITA!!!

The shoes can be swapped. You have to have stable leverage on the legs so they won't break. I swapped out the XI Finals Editions for the XII Flu Games and then finally for a pair of VIII Finals versions for my 1993 NBA Finals Game 2 bash. Yeah, I'm fickle..It took me awhile to figure while year Jordan I wanted to represent on my shelf.

Only the Thigh can be adjusted as the knee are fixed. Remove all the clothes and use a hairdryer to warm it up but not too hot, this will loosen the thigh and use your palm to grab the thigh firmly and pull (the short legs) downwards to extend it, if you think you can't pull it anymore, try pushing the long leg upwards. Just take your time & becareful.

adjusted from the knee joint or top of thigh?

posing this figure is really hard, but i tried this time a shooting pose for my mike. and this is how he's displayed on my desk now, hope you like it :)

mj-shoot-2.png

mj-shoot-3.png

mj-shoot-4.png

mj-shoot-5.png

Back