Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must cost a small fortune, wouldn't be better to just buy the figure, take whatever you need and sell off the rest as parts?

yes, so I'll buy the figure in the coming series... but the QC really bad...
all the trophies have scratches:(

I bought 2 #23Red thinking i'll just grab what i need & sell off the rest, end up keeping both full sets as there's not much left to sell separately to justify any financial gains...

1.Shoes: 1 pair of AJXI had sticky paint that leaves prints when you touch it.

2.Hands: The Magnet hands aren't compatible with other sets because some ***** came with -ve with +ve hand & vice versa.

3.Body: 1 had uneven legs, though can be adjusted.

4.1 set of arm/knee band seems to be smaller than the other.

I'd probably keep the S1 23 Red & skip the S2 23 Red since the only difference are the shoes & head.

Was there some lucky draw AJ's back when the #45 launched?

The AJ 1 & 13 is great but too expensive to buy alone, and my place doesn't have Black 23 at retail price.

yes, so I'll buy the figure in the coming series... but the QC really bad...
all the trophies have scratches:(

thanks a lot :)
the XII are the same as you've seen at ebay. When mine arrived, they were also pink instead of read, but i painted them in that color, which isn't that difficult.

but still they're going to be replaced with enterbays shoes, when they release their upcoming mj :)

Thanks for the confirmation!

Lil, awesome shoe collection there! :hi5:

Overall, I'm quite happy with my Enterbay purchases. First time buyer and first time dealing with clarktoys and PYS (kudos for the undamaged box from PYS) although zero problems to both figures! So, am very satisfied to what has been a great success here! It's just so happened when getting your high-end collectibles such as these you need a lot of patience since day 1 of pre-ordering 'em! :thud:

Like what Lil said I don't intend to build a Jordan army so i might pass up on the White #23. Not unless a great deal should come up anytime soon even before Bill could release the next series that has the white #23 jersey with a new HS, bunch of unique accessories & what not.

Guess, for now I should just keep winning on auctions at eBay for those loose stuff I need such as an NBA trophy and pair of black socks in time for my second kitbash... I'm expecting my recent winnings (Red #45 jersey, extra pair of AJ XI BReds, Enterbay MJ body) some time next week in the mail! :blissy

TGIF!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
addendum:

awcz.jpg

Last edited:
2.Hands: The Magnet hands aren't compatible with other sets because some ***** came with -ve with +ve hand & vice versa.

First time I used my right magnet hand, the magnet stuck to the ball and doesn't want to stay on the hand. Looks like I'll have to glue it back in. Anybody have the same problem?

First time I used my right magnet hand, the magnet stuck to the ball and doesn't want to stay on the hand. Looks like I'll have to glue it back in. Anybody have the same problem?

Yes. And i had one where they flipped the magnetic to the wrong side so it doesn't stay on the ball . I had to take it out and glue it back.

Newbie here. Just got an Enterbay Jordan. My girlfriend pointed out that the 'shoe rack' is actually an acrylic lipstick holder! Haha.

Newbie here. Just got an Enterbay Jordan. My girlfriend pointed out that the 'shoe rack' is actually an acrylic lipstick holder! Haha.

I hope you're wrong. I don't want to go to the ladies section and ask for lipstick holders :lol.
Jokes aside, i think those lipstick holders are actually smaller and the enterbay shoes are longer so they might not fit at all.

So the custom open mouth head sculpt on ebay don't fit the enterbay body? Sorry I just got my red #23 today and I wanted to buy the custom sculpt.

They are meant for Hot Toys body, the head connector & hole is much bigger than EB, so no it won't fit unless you mod the head.

What most of us here did was apply blutac on the hole and plug the head onto it. it will stay put and provide articulation just you can't hold on to the figure by the head.

So the custom open mouth head sculpt on ebay don't fit the enterbay body? Sorry I just got my red #23 today and I wanted to buy the custom sculpt.

I have 6 enterbay bodies of jordan and lebron, 3 I brought directly from enterbay resellers (from singapore toy convention & bigbadtoystore) and 3 from ebay. I can tell that none of the head sculpt is a perfect fit for the body, it just sits right on top on the body with little articulation. I don't think the peg hole on the head sculpt reaches the peg on the neck which is why with just little movements while holding your figure, the head will fall off.

I just wish enterbay improve on this problem because the storm toys jordan has an excellent ball joint connection on the neck and head sculpt.

Few, proud & the privilege... Storm Toys members! Gee, I was late in the game. Otherwise, I could have snagged one for myself! :blissy

This is my first Enterbay figure, so bare with me. The upper body on my Jordan feels loose (the connection between the abs and chest) Is this normal or did I break it?

Is anyone elses shoulder joints really hard to swivel/rotate? It gives off a squeaking sound when trying to rotate, and the arm swivel ratchets are really tough. Hope I'm not going to break it.

Back