Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edejw1eagvnvyansj20hs0npta8.jpg

autographed editions

EB doing clearance on MJ by increasing the price for its another version: THE SAME MJ BUT SIGNED on the stand plate.
You buy cos its signed by MJ and the price going up!

I am not sure if the signed originally by MJ if there is no evidence over it. Remember, EB says limited yet all boxes indicated 1/3000 especially his sign is easily copied by everybody. Who knows my girl next door doin the sign?

just got the hands of the black mj version and popped them on my figure. little detail with these hands, but it makes it so much better imo :)

mj-23.png

mj-23-2.png

mj-23-3.png

EB doing clearance on MJ by increasing the price for its another version: THE SAME MJ BUT SIGNED on the stand plate.
You buy cos its signed by MJ and the price going up!

I am not sure if the signed originally by MJ if there is no evidence over it. Remember, EB says limited yet all boxes indicated 1/3000 especially his sign is easily copied by everybody. Who knows my girl next door doin the sign?

Yup... well.. you see that little piece of paper next to the bases?

Thats the Certificate of Authenticity issued by Upperdeck that comes with each of the figures. Did the girl next door put those in the printer and make those too?

Update My Enterbay NBA Collection.

MJ - The King
n0hw.jpg

LBJ / BG / KB - The Nominees
cmm6.jpg

All of Them
92i8.jpg

No Space to Display the Backboard :(
3lem.jpg

PS. Waiting List for Pre-Order
- New Kobe 2.0

Those signed stands are going to be desirable. Jordan Bulls stuff is always valued higher compared to the UNC stuff they release now especially with UD now longer having the rights to release any Bulls stuff.

Onie's pose of Jordan freaks me out... it is like Jordan is broken... I have never seen Jordan jog or run like that.

Freaks me out! :horror

Just took snapshots and initially didn't get around in playing with my figure, that is, posing it the way i like since the joints are stiff as hell.

I have yet to find time again for another photo shoot. Got a lot of backlogs especially I'm expecting my Black #23 at the mail today! Wo0t! :yess: Better late than never! Thanks, PYS!

just got the hands of the black mj version and popped them on my figure. little detail with these hands, but it makes it so much better imo :)

mj-23.png

mj-23-2.png

mj-23-3.png

Nice set up! If you don't mind me asking where'd you get those AJXII? Only found knockoffs at eBay but the red didn't turn out well. It's like it has a pinkish hue to it...

Nice set up! If you don't mind me asking where'd you get those AJXII? Only found knockoffs at eBay but the red didn't turn out well. It's like it has a pinkish hue to it...

thanks a lot :)
the XII are the same as you've seen at ebay. When mine arrived, they were also pink instead of read, but i painted them in that color, which isn't that difficult.

but still they're going to be replaced with enterbays shoes, when they release their upcoming mj :)

Just took snapshots from my Jordan corner~ The ST Jordan with EB kit and the AJs collection~

IMG_2242_zps6310c289.jpg

IMG_2244_zps50a9f1b7.jpg

IMG_2245_zpsf20344b3.jpg

IMG_1930_zpse585c929.jpg

IMG_1932_zps16a2c710.jpg

BTW I'm surprised nobody asked, has anybody come up with 1/6 Air Jordan shoe boxes?

where did you get so many championship trophies??? :horror

show us the shoe rack with the shoes on it's own pls.

seems u have every version of EB Jordan.

I just have 1 EB Jordan, but i bid other AJs; head-scripts; Trophies; Jersey and uniforms from auctions... :rotfl

Don't want to collect a Jordan Troops :family

Let me take some pics of the shoe rack tonite~

Must cost a small fortune, wouldn't be better to just buy the figure, take whatever you need and sell off the rest as parts?

I just have 1 EB Jordan, but i bid other AJs; head-scripts; Trophies; Jersey and uniforms from auctions... :rotfl

Don't want to collect a Jordan Troops :family

Let me take some pics of the shoe rack tonite~

Back