Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, well didn't see that coming as well since I was expecting PYS to deliver earlier than clarktoys. Felt like the former was giving me runarounds! Not unless, they're the last to receive shipment stateside from EB. Regardless, their service sucks bigtime! :gah:

Just wanted to share my display. Come peep my collection for more pics :wave

null_zps0df6bd0e.jpg

At least I can rest assured that they won't be releasing a "Flu Game" MJ as the AJ12 Bred is already included in the Last Shot. Looking back at all the previous releases, EB never released a new MJ with another Air Jordans exactly the same (type and color). Even the HK Kicks ones are low-cut AJ11 Bred.

We're still left with:
AJ3 (Free Throw Line Dunk most probably, Away Jersey)
AJ4 (The Shot over Ehlo, Away Jersey)
AJ5 (Career high 69 Points vs Cavs, Away Jersey)
AJ6 (Tongue Out Switch Hand layup 1991 Finals, Home jersey)
AJ7 (The Shrug, 1992 Finals, Home Jersey)
AJ8 (nothing too memorable for EB to make another MJ, probably will be packed in together with other new release)
AJ9 (retirement shoes, also will be packed in together with other release).

That's it hopefully, and no more MJ please!! Oh, I will dig a rookie MJ with the "banned" AJ1 bred though LOL!!

Last edited:
I've received a shipping update from clarktoys. But what's up with it, didn't have anything on it except their promo ads. I'd say it's a messed up one.

I've already emailed 'em about it. But for those, who also got their shipping updates did it come with tracking numbers or what not? Might be not for long since they've charged my cc already though i'd just like to hear from you, fellas.

Thanks!

addendum: got hold of Alii from PYS early today & told me black #23s are expected to arrive 'morrow at their store then they're going to ship 'em on Friday. Grand! When it rains, it pours! LoLz!

Last edited:
At least I can rest assured that they won't be releasing a "Flu Game" MJ as the AJ12 Bred is already included in the Last Shot. Looking back at all the previous releases, EB never released a new MJ with another Air Jordans exactly the same (type and color). Even the HK Kicks ones are low-cut AJ11 Bred.

We're still left with:
AJ3 (Free Throw Line Dunk most probably, Away Jersey)

this is the only one out of that whole list that i would be interested in. Aside from the xi concords, the cement iii's are my other favorite jordans.

I've received a shipping update from clarktoys. But what's up with it, didn't have anything on it except their promo ads. I'd say it's a messed up one.

I've already emailed 'em about it. But for those, who also got their shipping updates did it come with tracking numbers or what not? Might be not for long since they've charged my cc already though i'd just like to hear from you, fellas.

Thanks!

Looks like the email was effed up, I got the UPS tracking number in the same email. Funny thing is, I logged into my CT account and couldn't find the recent order.

Got my red #23 from OSB today.
Extremely well packaged. Wow! Thanks for the magazine :)

Figure is perfect. Favorite MJ outfit.

Back