Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joints, and more visible Joints..............."

Probably will buy Number 23 at the end. And it will exhibit with sweatshirt.

Those new Jordan pics... :thud::thud::thud:

So, anyone up for a group bid for this guy on ebay? The more the merrier! We'll do it like the Stanley Cup in hockey, one person has it for a month and then we pass it off to the next person. :rotfl

j/k

Man, if or when I do get Jordan, ima gonna pose him like this:

michael_jordan.jpg

P**k the warm up suit! Just release that red #23 and l set him up like this! I'm slowly weeding myself out of mass 1/6 collecting and only holding onto grail like figures. This is top shelf material right here!

(PS - ya the warm up suit is nice but but not for $900 or on its own for anything over $100)

Guys I'm a noob in terms of Enterbay? Is there any where can we order this? I check some Eretailers but cant seem to find it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
This figure is just drop-dead gorgeous... I cannot wait to get a hold of the 23 version red and white...

Unreal!

Some of those poses look lifelike...

My only problem is... Jordan's forearms are NOT that veiny... I have seen 1000's of pictures of Jordan and his arms never look like that.

Oh, and I was on the floor last night with the family for the Bulls Vs GS Warriors.

Derrick Rose warmed up for an hour pre-game. I have pics and video, he was 2 feet from us. VERY COOL! Too bad, I was never that close to Jordan.

I have been to over 20 Bulls games with Jordan and Pippen and last night was the closest I ever was... should have paid the money years back to get that close to Jordan.

Guys I'm a noob in terms of Enterbay? Is there any where can we order this? I check some Eretailers but cant seem to find it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

At this point, this was a Japan release (or wherever Enterbay is from) with the exclusive #45 Jersey and Warm-up jump suit...the regular version hasn't been offered for pre-order yet, so the e-tailers/nor Enterbay has him up yet.

The way I see it, the only reason I would have needed the warm-up is to hide those God Awful joints if the figure had the "Kobe" body. Since they corrected everything possible with the MJ body, I can wait and be very happy with the regular #23 release. I have no desire to pose this with the warm-up any longer. The dribble pose EB has shown is just outstanding.....

Try definitely didn't correct everything possible from Kobe.. Try did execute everything much much better including the knee and shoulder joints, but the fact they are still visible will hold this one back from being a perfect figure. Tr jersey, again is an improvement, but I can't help but think it could have been executed better, namely stitching on the numbers and names. In this day and age with the complexity of 1/6 scale outfits, it should be able to be done. Anyways, finished complaining, cause I do think its a great figure and can't wait for 23!

Only way any company can make an articulated figure is to have visible joints or use rubber that won't last. I think this is as good as we could have ever hoped for.

This is what happening right now in HK. I asked my sister to get a lottery ticket and damn.... Forget about it.

Back