Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red 23 is the most iconic imo.

I'd agree but the white "popped" in the pics...

Easily solution, and I'm sure EB will do it.

act_michael_jordan.jpg

The price is actually close to $300.

So instead of home and away jerseys and a warm up suit we're getting one jersey, no warm up suit, some hands, a basketball and a change of shoes for 300 bucks? Wow! Sounds like a completely rational price!:pfft:

Still a reasonable price. Average figure price in this quality range these days is $200, with bare accessories and that's to one license holder.

Now look who has to get money from this figure: Upper Deck, NBA/Bulls, Nike.

Those are 3 big corporations who aren't going to take small cash to grant these rights. I really wouldn't have been shocked if this came in around $400, but I'd imagine all parties did want to try and keep single unit cost down to keep it marketable.

So, they are making Jordan VI shoes for this figure but, no V's?...I'd only want to purchase this figure if he came with IV,V and VI shoes.

Man talk about a work of art. Unreal work. EB's on fire.

:exactly:

And considering that a lot less people have reported QC issues with their latest release (ie, BD T800) compared to the older ones, it seems that EB's trying to up their game and live up to their motto's promise. Can't wait to see future offerings from EB! :clap

Back