Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
larry did u see Bills weibo? pics of the ppl lining up and police assistance to keep things orderly. i,d like to have seen it actually :rotfl

mjs.jpg

mjred.jpg

larry did u see Bills weibo? pics of the ppl lining up and police assistance to keep things orderly. i,d like to have seen it actually :rotfl
Crazy. Kinda feel sorry for the peeps lining up for hours (if that's what they did) & not being selected as potential buyers.

Edit: Nice pics.

I hope we all boycott the eBay sellers. 899 to 999 is rediculous! The 23 actually has better sneakers IMO. I just wish we got warmup jacket with it...

$900 is sick for this. But these are the first ones being listed, so prices will probably come down in the next few weeks.

wow it looks amazing. I wish they do more legends players. It would be so nice to see a Magic, Bird, Dr J, Jabbar, Chamberlain, Russell and I'm dreaming about a James Worthy !!!

This is such a great looking figure :clap Did Enterbay forget to add the bike shorts? Jordan gotta have his lucky North Carolina bike shorts underneath the Bulls shorts.

I hope this is the one they release first to the mass public, of what's shown at the show, it's the one I want.

394944_127936784041903_140489681_n.jpg

And I can't get over how awesome this figure can pose and look, and glad the stand will support such poses, something even like this would look killer on display.

19007_127936087375306_231426070_n.jpg

Back