Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Jordan even wore a sweatband on his right wrist during his comeback?

Nope, but it's easily removed.

march-19th-1995-michael-jordan-scores-19-points-comeback-game-06.jpg

It should be a $180USD figure at max. But then again like what someone said, with Upper Deck, Jordan, NBA and possibly Nike taking a cut on these, it wont be cheap.

I think its a good marketing strategy to introduce the price on the collectors though. With making the introductory figure as an exclusive, the HK buyers will queue and scalp these. Had they distribute it via the usual PO method, I doubt many would be willing to buy and PO it at $300.

Expect HT to follow similar strategy. :lol

I'm thinking if Enterbay signed a licensing agreement based on units sold then at the most generously it would be 20 bucks per license, the remaining 40 bucks would go to manufacturing.

Its a very competitive in the 1/6 market right now, with HT trying to kill and **** down their competitors. EB might not have too much bargaining powers. I guess Upper Deck and Jordan Brand are taking most of the paycheck here.

Same reason as to why the Jordan Brand shoes are going up in price with every new release, cause they hyped it up and make some of the popular sneakers as limited edition.

Just look at the Upper Deck MJ figures, the retail was what, $30-$45 I think, when comprable figures go for $15 from NECA and McFarlane. The rights to MJ that Upper Deck has gives them a lot of control and power to make money off him, and as was stated, Nike's no stranger to jacked prices.

Yes, this figure will cost more than it logically should, but if you're familiar with the history of MJ merchandise and the 1/6 field, it's really no shocker that EB Jordan figures will run higher than other 1/6 figures of similar substance.

I won't pay much over $200 for it. If the regular version is $300 through U.S. retailers then I'm gonna super pass on this one.

It will probably come with 2 heads and 3 sneakers and maybe 2 outfit (home & away). In that case i think its still doable for me, so long as the QC isnt **** like Kobe's.

If it does come with those accessories the price will be a little more justifiable.

I just want my 1/6 Hakeem Olajuwon.

The Kobe was priced at $180, it comes with 2 sneakers (3 for the exclusive ver) and 2 heads. I think if EB wants these to be moving at $250-300, they need to at least give us another outfit and another pair of sneakers :lol

I dont think a Olajuwon figure would sell that well at all though.

Its a very competitive in the 1/6 market right now, with HT trying to kill and **** down their competitors. EB might not have too much bargaining powers. I guess Upper Deck and Jordan Brand are taking most of the paycheck here.

Same reason as to why the Jordan Brand shoes are going up in price with every new release, cause they hyped it up and make some of the popular sneakers as limited edition.

Incorrect ..JB knows the.sneaker game is at an all time high.. they know everything will sell out within minutes regardless of the colorway. .jb can slap Aaron jumpman logo on a horse's ***** and it'll sell out. They want to milk it. they are also raising prices because of resellers .. last yrs popular colorways were not limited ie Chicago x's, white and black cement 4s and playoff 11s were all general release. Stupid little kids campout for everything smh

Back