Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edegw1dtxibr5gn6j.jpg

My body is ready for his Airness.

So Enterbay got the license from Upper Deck then?

Dunno if I'll be getting strictly figures, or statues as well :panic: :rock

They must have secured a lifetime contract with him then, considering MJ have been with them since the 90s.

I don't know how long it lasts but they're definitely milking it for every penny, exclusive card sets, control over the manufacture of figures, I think between UD an Nike, most of the rights to the most in demand Jordan products are locked.

very excited about this....I would love to see more sports legends....Baseball would be easy....Football (real football-not soccer) would be fantastic but prob the hardest....I imagine soccer would be the easiest.....

very excited about this....I would love to see more sports legends....Baseball would be easy....Football (real football-not soccer) would be fantastic but prob the hardest....I imagine soccer would be the easiest.....

Real football is what you called soccer. I can tell you there is no chance Baseball or American Football athletes will be considered because they lack worldwide appeal.

Except for the Black Label Bruce Lee. :(

This Jordan is ace, though.

:exactly: Cause the don't have Arnie anymore, they need to put it of their head if they think they'll have someone who'll beat Arnie in sculpting Bruce (Only my poor & humble opinion).

Real football is what you called soccer. I can tell you there is no chance Baseball or American Football athletes will be considered because they lack worldwide appeal.

maybe I should have said footy footy football instead of soccer?
Soccer is the most famous sport in the world, Just not in America.:wave

Also, in America, we have sports legends, and in most countries they just have sport legends...just a little ribbing...don't take it personally...:1-1:

That seems pretty Euro-centric, considering that baseball is huge in Central/South America and parts of Asia.

In Asia, baseball is only popular in Taiwan and Japan, and I doubt there is any interest in MLB athletes in those countries unless you are talking about the likes of Yu Darvish or Ichiro Suzuki. Ichiro is actually my favorite baseball player in MLB and I don't mind immortalizing him as an action figure, he plays real baseball, unlike many of the steriods-enhanced players (too many to name) in the league.

I actually was thinking who they could get to rollout each sport. My vote for football was Jerry Rice or Lawrence Taylor.

definitely my first enterbay purchase

My first was their Scar Face War version, followed by their Respect...it turned my opinion around about the company...the paint apps are awesome as are the sculpts...and it's evident that they are going for a different flavor than HT which I applaud. Don't get me wrong I love me HT, but they are very focused on the the "big" movies whereas EB seem to be taking chances with their licenses which is really cool.

I actually was thinking who they could get to rollout each sport. My vote for football was Jerry Rice or Lawrence Taylor.

I could see a Joe Montana long before Jerry Rice. I don't think we'd ever see an LT. I'm thinking along the lines of Montana, Brady, Favre, Elway, Marino, Aikman, both Mannings for a QB. not sure which one they would make but if taken from the basketball model they would do a current great and an all time great.

That seems pretty Euro-centric, considering that baseball is huge in Central/South America and parts of Asia.

football eurocentric??? football is the worlds most popular sport. South americas most populated countries (argentina, brazil) worship football. the most globally popular game to come out of the us is probably basketball. baseballs popularity in the smaller island nations really cant compare with footballs global appeal.

I could see a Joe Montana long before Jerry Rice. I don't think we'd ever see an LT. I'm thinking along the lines of Montana, Brady, Favre, Elway, Marino, Aikman, both Mannings for a QB. not sure which one they would make but if taken from the basketball model they would do a current great and an all time great.

Montana was my 3rd. Growing up watching him was magic. And I hated him because I knew he would always come back and beat my team.

The larger point is that this is a gold mine just waiting. Sports and TV shows- wave of the future.

Talked my parents into getting this figure and they had a couple of questions reguarding ordering. Ive never ordered Enterbay figures so I couldnt help them. Do you have to order right off of Enterbay site or are there other decent sellers? How fast would something like this sell out? Any place to preorder this? And last does anybody have a detolf full of autographed basketballs/footballs at all. They have around 8 or 9 and I need to figure out if the detolf will fit all of em. thanks

Back