Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luls at the last request.

Enterbay direct through PayPal is the fastest and cheapest way. You preorder through them. Doubt this will sell out during preorder phase.

From Bill's Facebook:

206087_464890083523825_161125009_n.jpg

Dude should put on some pants before taking the pic! :rotfl nah...I am sure he has some tights on...

Talked my parents into getting this figure and they had a couple of questions reguarding ordering. Ive never ordered Enterbay figures so I couldnt help them. Do you have to order right off of Enterbay site or are there other decent sellers? How fast would something like this sell out? Any place to preorder this? And last does anybody have a detolf full of autographed basketballs/footballs at all. They have around 8 or 9 and I need to figure out if the detolf will fit all of em. thanks

You can only fit one full size football or basketball on each detolf shelf. Now if they were mini footballs and basketballs, that would be a different story. For sure, you can only fit one full size fb or bb on each shelf.

Luls at the last request.

Enterbay direct through PayPal is the fastest and cheapest way. You preorder through them. Doubt this will sell out during preorder phase.

You can only fit one full size football or basketball on each detolf shelf. Now if they were mini footballs and basketballs, that would be a different story. For sure, you can only fit one full size fb or bb on each shelf.

Thanks and thanks. Looks like they will need a few detolfs then.

Enterbay announced on Facebook today that they'll be at SDCC for the first time ever! I hate not being able to attend, but I hope they reveal Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and maybe even Django Unchained 1/6!!

Enterbay announced on Facebook today that they'll be at SDCC for the first time ever! I hate not being able to attend, but I hope they reveal Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and maybe even Django Unchained 1/6!!

Jordan, Bryant, batman and joker most likely. But I doubt django would make it, since it was just announced like a day ago?

this will be another reason why i will hate what SDCC has evolved into....i couldn't even land a day pass when i tried the first two attempts....back from 06-09...i never had a problem...and now...i can't even make into anything....i really would have wanted to see all of Enterbay's stuff....:-(

Back