Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious as to what sort of options EB will provide in terms of posing, will he be capable of having his arms in a shooting pose that looks realistic, will the NBA figures include stands that support dunk poses or any sort of jumping pose, or are the figures going to just be guys standing around holding basketballs.

I don't think this is what people'd want to use for a pose.

a20792b129d9273afe5b88_m.jpg

Shooting pose? I'm having my Jordan fly through the air Air Jordan logo style!

They're also making a Kobe Bryant if I remember right... I'll have to pose him shooting an unblockable turnaround fadeaway!

This makes most sense imo. If I were to get this, that'd be my pose too.

Which is why I wonder about a special display stand. I bring up shooting only as a potential, more basic pose that wouldn't need a special stand but could look more interesting than just standing around. It'll be interesting to see how all this is addressed, NBA figures definitely need more posability than most movie characters.

Ew. I accidentally clicked on your name instead of the last post/thread in the thread listing. That last comment on your profile wall made me gag.:panic:

Yep, that's Nam for you :lol

Which is why I wonder about a special display stand. I bring up shooting only as a potential, more basic pose that wouldn't need a special stand but could look more interesting than just standing around. It'll be interesting to see how all this is addressed, NBA figures definitely need more posability than most movie characters.

I was thinking about something along the lines of the traditional Medicom stand. Or even the part that came with the black Spidey Sandman stand. The clear pole and clear clamp. But yeah some sort of diorama with steady base would be awesome too.

I was thinking about something along the lines of the traditional Medicom stand. Or even the part that came with the black Spidey Sandman stand. The clear pole and clear clamp. But yeah some sort of diorama with steady base would be awesome too.

I'm not even thinking transparency to hide the stand, I'm just thinking what could suspend a figure in the air in a dunk pose and support it well enough to not fall over.

The posable DID stands are the best thing I can think of.

It comes down to posability of the figure, will EB opt for aethetics over poses and make the body look more realistic or will they recognize the need to depict these stars in very dynamic poses.

It'd be nice to have the option to display his final moment of greatness with the Bulls.

michael-jordan-last-shot-anniversar.jpg

Not if he's wearing the XIs, which were nowhere near his retirement age and not the look you want. And if they go really accurate in terms of jersey, tackle twill on jersey, decal and sneakers (they mentioned XIs), then last shot won't be the look you will be going for.

From the looks of this picture, visible joints shouldn't be an issue :)

69464edejw1dtxl171zqrj.jpg

:rotfl there are definitely joints on that figure. This is a classic EnterbayBill cover up :rotfl

Note the way the towel covers where the shoulders connect to the chest and how the photo ends before the arms get to the elbows.

:rotfl there are definitely joints on that figure. This is a classic EnterbayBill cover up :rotfl

Note the way the towel covers where the shoulders connect to the chest and how the photo ends before the arms get to the elbows.

When I said no visible joints I meant it as the jersey would be covering up the ones most likely at the shoulders. If you were to read my next post or so, I describe how I think the joints/body will be :dunno

I think this is going to be more like the most recent GOD BL figure in terms of joints/rubber to some degree. Cuts at the shoulders to allow for full range of motion (maybe even at the torso since it will be covered) but I think the arms will be rubber and not sculpted as well as the legs. Could be wrong though since they didn't do Rambo like that

When I said no visible joints I meant it as the jersey would be covering up the ones most likely at the shoulders. If you were to read my next post or so, I describe how I think the joints/body will be :dunno

Originally Posted by Gipetto0812
I think this is going to be more like the most recent GOD BL figure in terms of joints/rubber to some degree. Cuts at the shoulders to allow for full range of motion (maybe even at the torso since it will be covered) but I think the arms will be rubber and not sculpted as well as the legs. Could be wrong though since they didn't do Rambo like that

Fair enough, I didn't see it was the same username.

I don't think the elbows will be rubber. I think they learnt their lesson there with the GoD figure. And Rambo is a good indication that its 'once bitten, twice shy' in terms of rubber arms.

Back