Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked my parents into getting this figure and they had a couple of questions reguarding ordering. Ive never ordered Enterbay figures so I couldnt help them. Do you have to order right off of Enterbay site or are there other decent sellers? How fast would something like this sell out? Any place to preorder this? And last does anybody have a detolf full of autographed basketballs/footballs at all. They have around 8 or 9 and I need to figure out if the detolf will fit all of em. thanks
Enterbay has a lot of projects planned out and this is going to take awhile. I suspect that we will see Michael Jordan figure somewhere next year July.
Also, with a big name like Jordan, expect to see more than one version so if you have a certain version of Jordan you want. Better have patience. :)

As for pre-order. There should be a couple of places you can pre-order.

Dang July 2013!? Well I guess my moms will be waiting a while then. When I showed her the headsculpt she was really excited,probably moreso than me. Im sure she probably just wants one version of him,as long as its his bulls era attire. Well I suppose the looong wait begins. Thanks

Talked my parents into getting this figure and they had a couple of questions reguarding ordering. Ive never ordered Enterbay figures so I couldnt help them. Do you have to order right off of Enterbay site or are there other decent sellers? How fast would something like this sell out? Any place to preorder this? And last does anybody have a detolf full of autographed basketballs/footballs at all. They have around 8 or 9 and I need to figure out if the detolf will fit all of em. thanks

Usually retailers like BBTS have them for pre order

Dang July 2013!? Well I guess my moms will be waiting a while then. When I showed her the headsculpt she was really excited,probably moreso than me. Im sure she probably just wants one version of him,as long as its his bulls era attire. Well I suppose the looong wait begins. Thanks

We know Kobe Bryant is slated for this year. But it's suspicious because they're teasing Michael Jordan this early. I am betting Michael Jordan is going to have a simultaneous release with Kobe Bryant OR not too shortly afterward.

Aside from Che Guevara, they have released 1/6 items in pairs.

Hey, anybody reading up in the MIB thread on all the issues with the bodies, joints etc? That bad news is scaring the crap out of me for the MJ release. Enterbay had better not screw this up with MJ.

Hey, anybody reading up in the MIB thread on all the issues with the bodies, joints etc? That bad news is scaring the crap out of me for the MJ release. Enterbay had better not screw this up with MJ.

They're already rectifying it before sending out newer batches.

this is a MUST have for me! i was pulling out of this 1/6 cause of the rise in price and then THIS comes along??!!! im sure its probably goin to be the most expensive figure to date... so i will have to see the price BUT i do want!!

We know Kobe Bryant is slated for this year. But it's suspicious because they're teasing Michael Jordan this early. I am betting Michael Jordan is going to have a simultaneous release with Kobe Bryant OR not too shortly afterward.
I thought Kobe was September? I confused :slap
From Bill's Weibo account. Google translated:
Enterbay Bill said:
1/6 of the Real masterpiece Kobe Bryant! Bryant Sale by the end of July, the late announcement

I kind of doubt Bryant being a the end of July with 1/4 Batman Joker supposedly being released by then. But who knows. Are the ppl that work on the 1/4 stuff differet than those who work on the 1/6 stuff?

Last edited:
I'll dig on a July release for Kobe but I agree TDK stuff will trump it. With no teaser pics yet, it probably won't happen for July.

That "July" comment was posted on Bill's Weibo like a week or so ago though. Why do that? Maybe EB are more further along than people think :dunno

Back