Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edejw1dsujvf9hiwj.jpg
540417_436553756357458_100000085131298_1714511_2006630656_n.jpg

:panic: wow that's accurate. strong chance i'll be purchasing this!

Looks incredible. Wow, I even showed my wife it.

His Airness. :bow

I'd like to see along with MJ:

Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
Dr. J
Hakeem Olajuwon
Shaq
Dennis Rodman
Scottie Pippen

I could go on, but that's enough.

Looks incredible. Wow, I even showed my wife it.

His Airness. :bow

I'd like to see along with MJ:

Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
Dr. J

Hakeem Olajuwon
Shaq
Dennis Rodman
Scottie Pippen

I could go on, but that's enough.

70s Alcindor/Jabbar (Bucks) and Wilt (Lakers) :hi5:
80s Kareem (Lakers)

I'd like to see Enterbay get Star Trek, Matrix and Blade Runner licenses :yess:

I don't know....I think I would rather have a legend that has already passed away when it comes to sports greats....
Maybe a Sweetness with perfectly realized uniform and helmet...sculpt would have the headband of course.

After this, they should consider making a younger Jordan with hair when hes wearing the throwback jersey with diorama so we can re enact the famous foul line dunk contest :rock

I wondering what type of body this guy will have? I would prefer just a straight rubber body or plastic with no joints showing. Really dont plan on doing to many dynamic poses with him.

Also wonder what type of shoes will be included. Would you have to have a separate license to include Jordan/Nike shoes?

Bill said that this is gonna be "LAST SHOT" Jordan, so he'll probably be wearing the Jordan XIV. With Red Jersey.

I prefer articulation, bring on the joints. Besides... he has a black leg band and arm band that would cover 2/4 ariculation joints.

His airness can't be standing in a mutual boring position !

I just hope he comes with a hardwood floor base with a long clear pastic display stand so i can give MJ a good dynamic pose.

An appropriately scaled backboard would also be appreciated.

I have the Pro Shot-dunk from the foul line MJ, and it wouldnt look even half as good if i didnt have my McFarlane backboard to go with it.

Bill said that this is gonna be "LAST SHOT" Jordan, so he'll probably be wearing the Jordan XIV. With Red Jersey.

I prefer articulation, bring on the joints. Besides... he has a black leg band and arm band that would cover 2/4 ariculation joints.

I just hope he comes with a hardwood floor base with a long clear pastic display stand so i can give MJ a good dynamic pose.

I have the Pro Shot-dunk from the foul line MJ, and it wouldnt look even half as good if i didnt have my McFarlane backboard to go with it.

cool ! love the XIV's...wish I kept my original ones but yes, he should come with the hardwood floor and an MVP/Championship trophy :)

last shot? This one?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdPQ3QxDZ1s[/ame]

Back