Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm talking about :hi5:

I bet you watched "The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh" when you were a kid like me? Now THAT would be a great license for HT/EB :)

Damn that sculpt looks amazing :rock

Would it be out of the question to think EB might make a Wayne Gretzky figure one day? (Oilers of course)

Bill posted another pic of the sculpt from another angle

540417_436553756357458_100000085131298_1714511_2006630656_n.jpg

Whoever the hell at Enterbay is sculpting MIB must be doing this as well. Holyyyyyyyyyy

2d1qykp.jpg

96f690.jpg

2no9oo.jpg

EB did bang up job on the T800, MIB, Rambo and MJ sculpts (shown) a solid 4 - 0 IMO. HT is 0 - 4 on Avengers. Competition is grand!!!

Awesome sculpt!!! Not for my collection but should be a winner for those that want it. Personally I'd like to see a Dale Earnhardt Sr. and a Richard Petty. I'd buy those in a second.

HT rarely (or maybe never) get this kind of unanimous reaction to their work these days. This "Scuderia" person is talented.

EB did bang up job on the T800, MIB, Rambo and MJ sculpts (shown) a solid 4 - 0 IMO. HT is 0 - 4 on Avengers. Competition is grand!!!

Hawkeye and Nick Fury are pretty good. Thor and Captain are kind of off somewhere but you can see Chris Evans / Chris Hemsworth in there

Wow! Do you know what would be nice with this figure? A multiple 1/6 scales of Air Jordans come with this!

Jordan is one of my all time favorite athletes (along with Magic) so this is an instant preorder and I'll sell some of my least favorite figures to get him as I've become committed to keep my collection relatively small. Thankfully the likeness of the sculpt is spot on. :yess:

I never liked Jordan's mustache in the mid/late 90's so I hope they don't paint it too dark. Although it's still better than mustache:

Jordan-sports-a-Hitler-mustache.jpg

Seriously, what was he thinking with this look?

Jordan is one of my all time favorite athletes (along with Magic) so this is an instant preorder and I'll sell some of my least favorite figures to get him as I've become committed to keep my collection relatively small. Thankfully the likeness of the sculpt is spot on. :yess:

I never liked Jordan's mustache in the mid/late 90's so I hope they don't paint it too dark. Although it's still better than mustache:

Jordan-sports-a-Hitler-mustache.jpg

Seriously, what was he thinking with this look?
"I got rings. U mad, Lebron?"

Back