Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the way EB has been sculpting lately, I kinda want them to redo their Kobe sculpt :D

The Jordan sculpt is nice. A 1/6 scale hoop would be a nice accessory for this figure. Well, if it's a figure that is.

Incredible sculpt, like someone said about the ear lobes haha. Perfect. I wonder if there will be another sculpt including his tongue sticking out to the side. I will def pick this up if certain accessories are included,

It's a slam dunk, appropriately. It would be awesome if he had a hoop diarama!

I have absolutely no interest in any 1:6 manifestation of a sports icon...except Jordan. With EB's MIB figures and now this, I'm becoming a fan of theirs again.

Maybe a function of their having fewer commitments, so they can spend more time tweaking sculpts until they are more accurate?

Could well be. Could also just be the fact that EB have 2 of the most ridiculously talented sculptors on Earth on their roster in YJ Park and Rovo-Jin, not sure who sculpted this though.

and just like that...i am going to return my headplay one....this is INCREDIBLE!!!!....can't wait to get this into my sports icons part of my collection...

Who would of thought we would of been reading quotes like this a year ago. It was then HT could do no wrong were EB could do no right. It's great seeing EB finally living to expectations. HT is still my favourite of the two but EB are really starting to push HT now. No wonder Howard wanted to see EB gone

I have always scratched my head at action figures of sports stars. 1:6 sports stars and I am still scratching my head. Must be dandruff. :dunno

Excellent likeness though.

:sleep

Back