Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also an area untouched by HT. Opening up new markets too. Sports geeks are just as bad as sci fi geeks.

I love the direction that EB has been going.

holy crap !

Enterbay are just owning lately.

:goodpost::exactly:

Wow,hot toys better higher some new sculptors cause enterbay is raising the bar

And their paint apps, at least on SF is amazing :lecture

EB's sculpts are just unbelievable lately! :horror

Again 100% agree.

From what I can tell, this looks to be another incredible likeness by Enterbay.:clap

I have always scratched my head at action figures of sports stars. 1:6 sports stars and I am still scratching my head. Must be dandruff. :dunno

Excellent likeness though.

:sleep

Maybe EB will give us Hulk Hogan, Macho Man and Warrior. That would be kewl.

Funny because i was just writing down my wishlist since this is a new frontier. I had hogan, ric flair, steve austin, randy savage, the rock, and the road warriors.

Can you image what a 1/6 version of the LOD would look like on the shelf? So so so awesome.

EB has been really aggressive lately - and the quality, frequency, and timeliness of their output has been impressive.

Didnt EB also preview a Kobe figure over a year ago??? Where is that at?

Yeah, this looks like a potential winner - I'd love some definitive NBA stars for sure.

A Charles Barkley, Shaq or a Shawn Kemp would be amazing!!! :rock

Didnt EB also preview a Kobe figure over a year ago??? Where is that at?

That figure will be awesome. There was a pic Bill posted of the back of 1/4 Scale Dark Knight on FB. In the background on a shelf - you see Kobe's 1/6 scale jersey. Most likely a prototype on a prototype body. So he's definitely in production now.

I hope they do pippen, rodman and Maybe Phil jackson later on :rock

Old school Dr. J all the way!

dr-j-1.jpg

Back